Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Brion James' cockney accent. And the mighty jaw of Z'Dar.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• All of those are great. Seriously, this movie is so much fucking fun. IT's up on instant if you wanna give it a go.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• RIP Brion James...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "I hate danish."

Comment

• "Rambo? Rambo's a pussy."

Comment

• HAHA. Yeah, that movie pretty much rules.

Comment

• That was the movie that made me wonder when in the fuck did the LAPD have their own James Bond style crime lab?
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Haha. That RV is ridiculous. I also love some of the throw away lines to move the plot forward regarding it: beep beep beeeep "the information of the secret crime lab is coming over the computer!"

Comment

• Gotta love the Michael Jeter vs. Kurt Russell scene.

Shotgun vs. soundproof room. Mullet vs. bow tie.

It was one for the ages.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russell just owns Stallone in this movie. And his gun with the laser sight? AWESOME. haha

Comment

• Russell totally ruled the flick. Him in drag was scary.

Comment

• Yeah, lesley had never seen it and was laughing pretty hard at the bit.

"Dykes on bikes, eh captain?"

Comment

• Gotta queue this up.

Comment

• I was going to buy it on Blu but found that it was on instant watch. So glad I did.

Comment

• Tango&Cash continues the tradition in the late 80s where a Monster Truck would just show up out of fucking nowhere.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X