Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It snows constantly in your hell. Too confusing.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      And then you can live my hell.
      Yeah pal, but you got it good with your casual dress and high wages. Laugh it up while the boys in finance/accounting do the real heavy liftin'.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA. Oh man. That's good.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Indeed. Make sure to rep this man.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Just watched Eric Roberts in the 1989 epic "karate" movie "Best of the Best". Hardly any martial arts actually shown throughout the movie. Really horrible characterizations. It was fucking epic though.

Started watching "100 years of Horror" doc series hosted by Christopher Lee. God, it sucks. He sucks. He keeps bringing himself up. Lame.

Watched the remake of "Day of the Dead". meh.

Watched Serpent and the Rainbow. Pretty great movie until the shitty 80s horror movie ending. But then again, I guess it was supposed to be a shitty 80s horror movie.

Tried to watch Brazil... but just couldn't do it. Sent it back and got the Wierd US series that was on the history channel.

word.
            Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

• Fail on the Brazil part. Serpent and the Rainbow was pretty fucking awesome. DotD remake was pure fucking shit. Nothing redeemable about that movie at all. Best of the Best is fucking aces. The first 3 are great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• oh and watched me some watchman two weeks ago. I dug it. blue slag all the way man.

Excited for Wolverine too regardless of what you have to say. and... no... i didn't watch the leaked unfinished shit.
                Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

• Wolverine is not theater good. It will however be drunken dvd good.

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see the contrast of unfinished and finished product. That and Kevin Durand in a fat suit.

I had flashbacks of Bobo and Lil' Debbull.

Also saw Tomb Raider the other day.

That gave me flashbacks to when Jolie actually ate food.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-10-2009, 01:13 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Eagle Eye. LaBeef was pretty good in it. Was nice to see William Sadler again as well. Ethan Embry did not age well. The movie was pretty good until the ending, which just reeks of studio fuckery. Also, this movie could have been called: Portal - The Prequel

Comment

• Hot Rod.
                        Really enjoyed it! LOVE Josh Homme.

Comment

• Hot Rod was fucking hilarious. I <3 Hader in that flick.

Comment

• yes. and his AMAZING shirts.

Comment

• Tango & Cash. Fucking great still. Such a product of the 80's. Kurt and Sly have great chemistry and the fact that every line that comes out of their mouths is a one-liner only adds to the awesomeness of the movie. That and this guy:

Comment

• Jack Palance is ridiculously strange in that.

Comment

Working...
                                X