Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched APE. It has a giant 36ft tall ape flip off a helicopter. The ape fights a shark and they don't even bother to scale it down, so the shark would have to be the size of a blimp. It's absolutely one of the biggest pieces of shit I own. You guys have to see it.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Nice. That sounds ridiculous.

We watched The Mummy last night.

Man, there is some super cool shit in this movie but I think they forgot to place emphasis on the actually Mummy....fucking Cruise's stink is all over this and it's a shame because the stuff with his partner was pretty great, dug Russel Crowe a bunch, and the actual Mummy was badass it just sucked that she was only in it for like 20 mins. I'll stick with the Brendan Frasier version.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We made it 15 minutes into Death Note. It's not a fun bad. It's dull and horrible.

Comment

• THE MUMMY is close to working. The balance is off in the story between Cruise and the MUMMY, and the shoehorned in Crowe sequence, as good as it is, grinds the film's momentum to a halt.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• GOTG2- I thought it was great. I don't think it was quite as fun as the first one but I laughed a lot and really enjoyed it. ...up to the ending, which destroyed me. And maybe it relied on the soundtrack a little too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              THE MUMMY is close to working. The balance is off in the story between Cruise and the MUMMY, and the shoehorned in Crowe sequence, as good as it is, grinds the film's momentum to a halt.
              Yeah, you're right. So much goddamn exposition from Crowe and handled poorly YET I still hope we get the other movies in this stupid Dark Universe because I want more of Crowe and his ridiculous character choices.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                GOTG2- I thought it was great. I don't think it was quite as fun as the first one but I laughed a lot and really enjoyed it. ...up to the ending, which destroyed me. And maybe it relied on the soundtrack a little too much.
                I laughed a bunch too yet this movie just failed for me. Breaking them up was still a terrible choice and the movie suffered for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  I just watched APE. It has a giant 36ft tall ape flip off a helicopter. The ape fights a shark and they don't even bother to scale it down, so the shark would have to be the size of a blimp. It's absolutely one of the biggest pieces of shit I own. You guys have to see it.

Joanna Kerns is in it too!
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Yeah, you're right. So much goddamn exposition from Crowe and handled poorly YET I still hope we get the other movies in this stupid Dark Universe because I want more of Crowe and his ridiculous character choices.
                    Sofia Boutella is generally a highlight in these tentpole garbage piles.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've never wanted to fuck a mummy before this movie.

Comment

• Not what I heard, Rob. Saw your name on Arnold Vosloo slashfic.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• A man can change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I've never wanted to fuck a mummy before this movie.
                            Yeah.

yeah
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE- I've never watched it before. That shit is fucked up, man. I can see why this might have caused a stir back in the day. PS- Franklin is a total asshole and I wish he had been the first to go.

Comment

• Franklin is the fucking WORST.

Comment

Working...
                                X