Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck yeah man.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still need to see DA...Ahnold was ridiculous...I don't understand why Satan didn't just vaporize him...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I don't think he vaporized anyone. He certainly made people do things when he "spoke" to them ala Jesse Custer in Preacher.

For example, when that raver kid got slammed by a bus. Only good scene in that film.

But then the whole thing with Satan's followers always cracks me up. He's going to destroy all of creation, what benefit do these people see if worshipping him? A better seat at the table?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He vaporized the dude from Ace Ventura's head when he punched it...that was awesome...after L4D...watched half of Layer Cake...cool flick so far, a bit slow but interesting.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Just finished Hellboy 2. I have come to the conclusion that I would fucking kill for Del Toro to do a Star Wars movie. Seriously. That would bring back all the good will for that series. Imagine the cantina scene done like the Troll Market Scene. Shit, imagine actors actually acting with man in suit. And not CG or a cardboard cutout.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I watched A Few Good Men via instant view. I can't stand Demi Moore's Buttercup sratchy voice.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                I'm of the mind that if you took Byrne's satan from End of Days and transplanted him into Devil's Advocate. Devil's Advocate would have been much more low-key and pyschological.
                This is a great idea. I like Pacino's over-the-top performance but that change would make it far creepier, especially with everything that happens to Charlize.

I just watched the remake of FUNNY GAMES. I haven't seen the original but it's pretty much the same, right? Pretty weird but far better than the awful STRANGERS. I like how they played with the fourth wall and (spoilers!) played take-backs with the one cathartic scene the audience gets in the entire thing.

Comment

• Jurassic Park, for got how much the little boy gets fucked up.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• You should see Radio Flyer.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I just watched the remake of FUNNY GAMES. I haven't seen the original but it's pretty much the same, right? Pretty weird but far better than the awful STRANGERS. I like how they played with the fourth wall and (spoilers!) played take-backs with the one cathartic scene the audience gets in the entire thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        You should see Radio Flyer.
                        I have, this kid just loves to get beat with an extension cord!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Which is why Mazzello is now owner and proprietor of several S&M dungeons in the southern California area.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WTF, seriously?

Comment

• Nah, but it'd make sense.

He just grew up into the bloated adult that every other child actor that isn't Natalie Portman has.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Charlie Wilson's War. Pretty good. Would like to read more about the actual events. Weird seeing Tom Hanks next to nekkid breasticles.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X