Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    HELL OR HIGH WATER.

This is fucking GREAT. This is a contender for my favorite film of 2016. WOW.

Pine, Foster, and even Bridges will look back on this film in years to come and go 'yep.'
    So, so, so, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      DREAMCATCHER- I watched this again because I remember thinking it was pretty good even though everyone else seemed to hate it. I remembered wrong. While I like a lot of the people in it, it's not very good and the ending is stupid.
      Morgan Freeman's eyebrows deserved a special Academy Award.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://braindeadradio.com/2013/04/16...her/#more-4495
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haha, probably the best part.

SOUTHBOUND- I watched this since Death Waltz just did a one-off pressing of the soundtrack. The soundtrack is full of synthy goodness, with a main/end title that has some sax jams. The movie? Eh. It's an anthology movie like VHS. The stories segue very well but there was only one of the four stories that I thought was very good. Two were ok and one wasn't very good at all.

Comment

• I've been trying to get through BREEDERS since last night and, man, it is not a good movie. I don't know how Rob and CJ did it. Baltar?

Comment

• Haha. We did the video so people didn't need to watch it. And yeah. Soooooo much Baltar and beer was involved.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It makes NOOOOOOOOOO sense.

Comment

• The Nice Guys.

Fucking loved this.

Comment

• "You know who else was just following orders? Adolf Hitler."

Comment

• "Want to see my dick? I got a big dick?"

Comment

• "....Fucking Chet."

Yeah. This movie is awesome. Ryan Gosling should get an Oscar for this instead of La La Land. And I never knew how funny shlobby Russel Crowe can be. His exasperated faces thrown at the idiot things Gosling spews are hilarious. I actually rewinded quite a few times just to appreciate those guys. They are nice guys after all.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lHqG3sj1Fw

The converse.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Yeah, watched THE NICE GUYS again the other day (it's on HBO now). It didn't grab me in the movie theater but it worked like magic on TV. Just a great, fun movie.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              The Nice Guys.

Fucking loved this.
                              Favorite movie of 2016. Easily.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Also, JAN!!!!!!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X