Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had enough of Smith and his attitude (and by default, his films) after the Jon Lovitz fallout. You see a pattern with all these fights where he's always the victim and it's never his fault. And then spends hours on his multiple podcasts bitching about it. You immediately figure, "Oh THIS is why studios don't touch him with a ten-foot pole."
    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 12-29-2016, 04:44 AM.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Snowden. I still hate that JGL did the "voice" but past that I dug this. I'm still firmly on the side of Ed and am waiting for Jamie to come in and yell "TRAITOR". That being said, this didn't feel like it was directed by Stone at all as it felt very restrained in my opinion. I wish they spent more time with his interactions with the nerdcave in Hawaii but overall it was pretty good.

#FreeSnowden
      #HaveBeenCoveringUpWebCamsForYears
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shit, I'll ask- even though Stone is restrained, does it lionize the egotistic traitor like I expect?

Comment

• It does. He actually shows up and gives the final speech at the end.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Snowden. I still hate that JGL did the "voice" but past that I dug this. I'm still firmly on the side of Ed and am waiting for Jamie to come in and yell "TRAITOR". That being said, this didn't feel like it was directed by Stone at all as it felt very restrained in my opinion. I wish they spent more time with his interactions with the nerdcave in Hawaii but overall it was pretty good.

#FreeSnowden
            #HaveBeenCoveringUpWebCamsForYears
            "TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITOR!"

Truthfully, it's a grey area. No right or wrong way to handle a situation like this especially since being spied on by our government (right or left in charge) is bullshit to the tallest order.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Indeed. Glad to see you've dialed back the black or white stance.

Comment

• Die Another Day. Some silly CGI scenes not withstanding, this isn't as terrible as people make it out to be. I still dig Zao as a badguy (DIAMOND FACE IS COOOOOOOL), Graves is over the fucking top, Pike is hot, Berry's boobs are nice to look at it, and that beginning sequence is still aces.

Negative points for CGI surfing, Madonna, and Halle Berry in general.

Comment

• I will give you the opening sequence being cool. And I do like the ice hotel.

Comment

• Seconding Pike being pretty hot in it. Keeps my tip up
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Watched Cooties again last since Lesley never saw it. Still hilarious. Leigh Whannel is great in it.

Comment

• SPECTRAL - there are some pretty high production values in this for a Netflix movie. The story is just okay but the effects and gear all look great and the big battle is awesome. Definitely worth a lazy afternoon watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          SPECTRAL - there are some pretty high production values in this for a Netflix movie. The story is just okay but the effects and gear all look great and the big battle is awesome. Definitely worth a lazy afternoon watch.
                          Yup. Looks fucking great. And some great actors in it.

I love how they super geared up to get to act 3. The gear was cool, but damn.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• My only nitpick with Spectral is that they "Home made" the gear. The gear that all matched and looked 100% the same? Come on guys.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              My only nitpick with Spectral is that they "Home made" the gear. The gear that all matched and looked 100% the same? Come on guys.
                              That's what I meant. It was homemade in factory. But beside that, really cool movie.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Gotcha. And yeah, we enjoyed it so it really is a minor nit pick. Netflix could have done much worse.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X