Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Shrugs. I liked it.
    Pretty much my reaction. You and I will be over in the corner being wrong, I guess.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The fact this movie gets a pass but everyone shits on Bats V Supes is mind boggling to me.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        The fact this movie gets a pass but everyone shits on Bats V Supes is mind boggling to me.
        I actually liked Bats vs Superman much better. Apocalypse was just Lazy X-Men at it's laziest.

Fuck that.

And Matt, talk to me when you like Speed Racer and The Fifth Element, aka The Right Corner.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• BROFIST MARTIN
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not sure where you got it Apocalypse got a pass? It got majorly shit on.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• And I like BvS, extended cut. That absolutely positively should have been the theatrical cut. For me, almost everything but the 'Martha!' moment was fixed in that cut, although I still don't care for Eisenberg as Lex.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• ARE YOU SUPER GREEN, MATT? DO YOU HAVE YOUR MULTIPASS?

Comment

• HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Comment

• IT AIN'T FESTIVE TILL WE RIB THE OLD MAN FOR HIS OLD MAN'S TASTE!

Comment

• And Jamie "Rogue One isn't good but Apoc isn't Bad" Williams.

For reals though, I just wish Apoc was better overall since I always liked that story in the comics, but it just felt really bloated and rushed. It's probably my least favorite entry in the Xmen movies, yes, even Part 3 works better for me. I'm weird.

Comment

• Wait. Jaime said that? Are you fucking JOKING?

Of course he did. He's still brainwashed by ISIS.

Comment

• Again all in good fun guys. We all like different stuff but when it comes to nerd properties ALL BETS ARE OFF. And petty arguing is the whole reason for forums haha.

That being said, any news on if Logan is gonna be good or bad? I remember people raving about The Wolverine but that shit is so goddamn boring.

Comment

• People jacking off to that fucking trailer because it uses Cash's shitty version of Hurt turned me off to it immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Again all in good fun guys. We all like different stuff but when it comes to nerd properties ALL BETS ARE OFF. And petty arguing is the whole reason for forums haha.

That being said, any news on if Logan is gonna be good or bad? I remember people raving about The Wolverine but that shit is so goddamn boring.
                              They played the first 40 minutes of it at the recent Buttnumbathon. It earned raves.

Comment

• yeah, but you can't trust Harry's sleepovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X