Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd say so. Some scary parts with Shere Khan and maybe King Louie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The animals just look so real but most of it is a lot of fun
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched it with our 5 year old and he loved it so I'd say kid friendly.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, my 2-year-old was a little surprised at a couple of the tiger roars but she loved it otherwise. Every weekend she asks to watch the "big kitty movie".

Also, we told you, Rob! Glad you liked it!

Comment

• Lethal Weapon was Xmas movie #7 tonight. Still so great HOWEVER It's Always Sunny has slightly ruined this because all I think of is Mac in blackface and Dennis with his "great" Gibson impression.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              After that we popped on The Jungle Book live action since we never watched it. Wow, that shit was great! Always hated the cartoon so I didn't expect much but I was won over within 10 minutes. Great shit. Bring on that live action Lion King movie now.
              Same. Never cared for the cartoon of THE JUNGLE BOOK so I was shocked beyond shocked at how much I liked the recent live action film. Loved it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Lethal Weapon was Xmas movie #7 tonight. Still so great HOWEVER It's Always Sunny has slightly ruined this because all I think of is Mac in blackface and Dennis with his "great" Gibson impression.
                Nothing ruins Lethal Weapon bro. NOTHING
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• THE REF.

Love this movie. Still one of the best written comedies of all time.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The most honest Xmas movie ever.

Comment

• Knocked Die Hard off our XMAS movie list and Lesley watched Love Actually while I was editing the new BDR episode last night so I didn't have to watch it. I just can't make it through. It bores the shit out of me and I tend to ruin it for Lesley by yelling "RIIIIICKKKKKKKK" every time Andrew Lincoln comes on screen.

Hopefully this week we can watch Scrooged and Batman Returns but I have a feeling I'll be watching Batman by myself as Lesley isn't a fan.

Comment

• Star Trek Beyond

MacGuffins for all!

Comment

• I fucking dug the shit out of that movie macguffins be damned.

Comment

• It was almost on par with the first one and was MILES more entertaining and a better movie than Into Darkness in my opinion.

Comment

• that zero g city or whatever was rad as fuck too. Man, I need to buy this movie.

Comment

• Loved BEYOND. Entertaining as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X