Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck, I even tell them that I'll bring Awards Screeners to Christmas down there if it gets them to stop watching that movie.

Then, I have to explain Awards Screeners.

The MIL got the idea after she got to see a ton of stuff early.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Watched Christmas Vacation last night. It's great when you take a few years off from a movie that was forced down your throat as a kid. I enjoyed this much more than I remember.
      Best of the Vacation films. Which to be fair isn't that much of a contest. Christmas was the only one that did anything for me.

And apparently Chris Columbus directed this for like a week before Chevy Chase was too big a dick to deal with and quit?
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Home Alone 2. This is SAW for kids. Holy shit did I forget just how sociopathic Kevin is in this. It's so much more violent than the first one. That being said, Tim Curry still rocks, "Angels With Even Filthier Souls" is the best, and I would still love to be greeted by Rob Schnieder holding a cheese pizza (just for me) as I get into a limo.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have never seen Home Alone 2.

Comment

• it's basically a carbon copy of the first movie but with way MORE violence in regards to Harry and Marv.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched a TCM movie called SUDDEN FEAR last night. Joan Crawford and Jack Palance. Pretty solid mid 50s thriller. We flipped to it while looking for something to watch while eating dinner and got into it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Mid 50's? Jack must have been pretty young then. Did he get winded delivering his lines even back then?
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• ROGUE ONE

Liked it, didn't love it. The first two acts are kinda a snoozefest. Luckily, the third act (when they head to actually get the plans) is a 10/10 triumph with a minor misstep at the end with some really bad CGI right before the credits roll. The space battle is fantastic and a good amount of legitimate tension is built with the ground action.

I saw this in 2D. I don't think that 3D would be necessary.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm not stepping into the regular thread yet since I'm not seeing it until Monday. Rob, is it Rob-O-Vision approved?

Comment

• Spectral

Well, it wasn't bad at all. The story could have used a bit more punch, but the action was good. Some really good actors (Bruce fucking Greenwood!), but the main actor's character is a cypher.

The 3rd act, when the whole battle begins, is cool. Really cool. This whole thing felt like a videogame movie. I've seen so much worse in theaters.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        I'm not stepping into the regular thread yet since I'm not seeing it until Monday. Rob, is it Rob-O-Vision approved?
                        It didn't throw shit in your face or anything, but it did bring depth throughout. I'm a sucker for 3D since I don't have it at home so I liked it. Ceej wasn't a fan but Ceej hates 3d because he's already blind as a bat without his glasses.

Since I hardly go to the movies, yeah I suggest it. But you wouldn't be missing out on anything amazing EXCEPT for the space battle at the end. That was pretty great in 3d.

Comment

• Yoga Hosers was terrible and I only made it 12 minutes into it. holy shit Kevin, put the bong down for a bit. I say this as a huge fan. His daughter was legit TERRIBLE in those 12 minutes. The Canada jokes that are funny on the podcast DO NOT translate to film at all. SORRY BOOT THAT. GTFO. Comparing this to Strange Brew is ridiculous Mr. Smith.

After that we popped on The Jungle Book live action since we never watched it. Wow, that shit was great! Always hated the cartoon so I didn't expect much but I was won over within 10 minutes. Great shit. Bring on that live action Lion King movie now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Watched Christmas Vacation last night. It's great when you take a few years off from a movie that was forced down your throat as a kid. I enjoyed this much more than I remember.
                            It's great.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              I have never seen Home Alone 2.
                              Same

Comment

• Is live action jungle book kid friendly?

Comment

Working...
                                X