Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on King's side with not liking it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I'm on King's side with not liking it.
      He's a dummy that can't stay out of the way of cars.

Comment

• Gonna disagree with you there. I think THE SHINING is a horror masterpiece. I will agree that the bar scene is arguably the best scene in the movie, though.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Running Scared is still one fucking awesome movie and probably the best thing Paul Walker ever did. That whole subplot with Hansel and Gretel is still so fucked up. FUCKED UP.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I love that movie so much.

Comment

• It legit gets better each time I watch it. also, just realized that Abraham from The Walking Dead is in this.

Comment

• Uhghghh, Hansel and Gretel. I remember thinking "hey, Elizabeth Mitchell! All right, all right..." and then five minutes later "oh no, oh HELL no."

Comment

• So sexy.

Comment

• SEVEN DAYS IN MAY.

I finally watched it. I've seen THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE and SECONDS countless times, but I never watched 7DiM for some reason. It was on TCM about a week ago and recorded it, and the wife and I watched it last night. Fantastic, with career best performances out of Lancaster, Douglas, and March. Just a great thriller from top to bottom. I'm glad that I finally got to see it, and I hope that Criterion does a release of it so that I can add it to the other two films of Frankenheimer's 'paranoia' trilogy.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Star Trek Beyond. Really dug this. A bunch. Stringer was mostly wasted like Oscar in X-men Apocalypse buy overall it was more fun and entertaining than the last one. It was sad knowing Anton won't be alive for the next one.

Comment

• DOCTOR STRANGE

Fantastic. I need to see it a second time but, as of now, this is in my top 3 of the Marvel films. Just a ton of fun.

3D is absolutely essential and worth every penny.

Comment

• Essential? Really? REALLY? Like if you don't see in 3D you can't even enjoy the movie?

#HyperboleThyNameBeMatt
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You can absolutely enjoy it in 2D (it stands up well as a movie in and of itself) but holy shit is the 3D good. Really, really cool.

Comment

• Ghostbusters 2016

Heh. 5/10 maybe? I really really liked McKinnon; she stole the show, but holy shit is hat one useless movie. Thor was also The Funny. I don't hate the movie, I just don't give a shit.

Creed

Wow. Best Rocky movie after the 1st, and maybe the 4th. Fantastic.

Independence Day 2

Fuck this shit. Yes, I like the possible sequel possibility, but holy fuck was this bad. It's boring as fuck, and that it's biggest sin. Did they really need to bring back Goldblum's retarded father again? And will's son craptacular actor? Christ.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              DOCTOR STRANGE

Fantastic. I need to see it a second time but, as of now, this is in my top 3 of the Marvel films. Just a ton of fun.

3D is absolutely essential and worth every penny.
                              COOL! Will go!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'll have to keep the 3D in mind when we go see Dr. Strange. My brother-in-law is very eager to check it out.

Agree with Rob - Star Trek Beyond was terrific. Felt like the best episode of the old school Trek show.

Comment

Working...
                                X