Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
    Snyder still got to do Justice League, Feig can get to do Spy 2.
    Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Sorry, I liked SPY. I laughed pretty consistently in it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• haha, for the record I don't care that people like SPY. I wish I found it funny but like most of his movies it was 45 mins too fucking long.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Spot on commentary on why the GB remake/reboot/new entity was lame.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Jericho has been a god during this run.

Comment

• I was disinterested in the film from the get go. Glad I made that call, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Jericho has been a god during this run.
              He's on a whole 'nother level right now. I kind of wish they had booked him against Goldberg to clown that lame ass muscle head for a while.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Holy shit Hellraiser 2 doesn't make a lick of goddamn sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Holy shit Hellraiser 2 doesn't make a lick of goddamn sense.
                  You saw that on AMC today? Yeah, it's ballstastically bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    You saw that on AMC today? Yeah, it's ballstastically bad.
                    Naw. Watched it on Netflix tonight after watching Hellraiser last weekend.

Comment

• I love HR2.

Comment

• It's a fun and goofy movie, but there are so many fucking plot holes, and things that just make no sense, and none of it ties together.

Comment

• Pretty much that ^.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I still prefer it over the first one

Comment

• I do too. The first had a coherent plot but it didn't do much for me outside of the fx.

Comment

• Love Hellraiser 2 but always bums me out when the Channard cenobite kills all the other ones including Pinhead in like 2 seconds flat. Kind of makes them seem like pussies
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X