Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man, fuck that movie. Glad you found something to like about it Fil, but it is indeed a shitty Ghostbusters movie and a shitty comedy in my opinion.

The best part was Leslie Jones because she was the only person that felt real. How's that for some fucking irony?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah just watched it a couple nights ago and didn't like it at all. 2 hours long and only a couple moments that caused a brief exhale of air resembling something that may have grown up to be a laugh (the 'he died 15 years ago' bit and most of the Thor stuff even though they showed the logo gag in the trailer)..

LADY GHOSTSHOOTERS SPOILZ if anyone cares

Rob you hit the nail on the head. One ghost caught in the entire movie stood out big time for me, why even build a fucking ghost trap if the only reason it exists is so Bill Murray can finally die in a Ghostbusters movie like he wanted. Just have him there as a ghost shows up to attack them. Instead we get them blowing up all the ghosts so they can put 100 on the screen at once. Fuck out of here with your proton grenades, pistols, shotguns and fist puncher shit that was also pointless.

McKinnon was too much, way too much, I didn't know my eyes could roll as hard as they did during the 'dancing' bit. I like her on SNL but the quirkyness needed to be dialed back here. McCarthy was the same character she is in every movie I've ever seen her in except she would unconvincingly mumble some science shit every now and then to remind the audience this isn't Tammy. The Chinese food jokes were the worst. Leslie Jones yells every line. Wiig was fine, but wasn't given much funny stuff to work with.

Yadda yadda I hate women
      Last edited by Trejo; 10-18-2016, 09:14 AM.
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• It's so fucking bad. It made me as angry as the Nightmare on Elm Street remake.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Goddammit, now I want to rant some more.

Like WHY did they have to make Kevin a fucking retard? What was the point of that? It had like one or two laughs, and then it was just the same joke over and over and over.

"Mike Hat" GTFO with your bullshit improv Feig.

It made no fucking sense, had no fucking payoff, and would have caused a shitstorm had he been a woman. Like Janine in the original was a no nonsense woman who could hold her own.

Comment

• This is a movie that actively hates its fanbase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              This is a movie that actively hates its fanbase.

Yep and that's why it belly flopped. Which sucks because Aykroyd's sequel idea was pretty decent. The whole Zuul being the focal point between dimensions and having multiple teams as a Ghost Corps.

Still, this is diarrhea film making. Even without the Ghostbusters trappings, it's a bad movie.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• exactly. It's not good in any sense of the word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  exactly. It's not good in any sense of the word.
                  My theatrical review commented on it being a movie about nothing. How it's not even worth getting concerned over.

Now, I'm even more pissed at the film due to its PC supporters. The extreme Leftists are becoming even more obnoxious than their Right Wing Fundamentalist counterparts.

and poor James Rolfe. He handled it the best way possible, but fuck this being a martyr for assholes bullshit.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I only watched it so I could finally either make fun of it or make fun of the people who were against it before seeing it.

Comment

• But it's legit a terrible fucking movie. I hope Feig fucks off for awhile. And I want Melissa McCarthy to go away as well.

Comment

• I want SPY 2, that's it.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fuck Spy 2. That will just enable that fucking hack.

Comment

• Snyder still got to do Justice League, Feig can get to do Spy 2.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I wish I understood why you guys love Spy so much. Statham was funny but the action was terrible. Feig cannot shoot action for dick.

And Snyder's flicks pull in loot. Feig's don't do nearly the same business.

Comment

• Sorry, I liked SPY. I laughed pretty consistently in it.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X