Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we don't need a sequel though in my opinion
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SICARIO blew me away...one of the best films of last year imho. I'm totally on board with more BDT assassin action in a sequel.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• There's going to be a sequel? Ugh. I guess I wouldn't be mad at more stories in that world but it absolutely felt like a "one and done" thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          There's going to be a sequel? Ugh. I guess I wouldn't be mad at more stories in that world but it absolutely felt like a "one and done" thing.
          exactly. NOT EVERY MOVIE NEEDS A SEQUEL
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• While I agree that SICARIO does not need a sequel, BDT's assassin is pretty fascinating and I wouldn't mind seeing more of his story. It sounds like they're done with the Emily Blunt character (her story is complete) so I'm fine with moving forward with a new story using BDT's assassin.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• So Lady Ghostbusters was not good. Holy shit did they squander that opportunity. Feig is a terrible action director. The characters were so one-dimensional and fucking Kate McKinnon was in a completely different movie or possibly a cartoon.

The effects were top notch and shit looked really good but it wasn't all that funny, the cameos were fucking terrible, Bill Murray should be ashamed, and the design work was not good. Also, this whole "improv the shots" thing needs to not be in every goddamn movie. WRITE A SCRIPT. STICK TO IT.

Comment

• Whatever, Rob.

THAT'S JUST YOUR SEXISM TALKING!
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• You know that was in the back of my mind the entire time but then I realized , nope, the movie just isn't good. Lesley also thought it was terrible so she hates her own gender too I guess.

It just wasn't good. It felt like a super budgeted Funny or Die skit. And man, those cameos....ughhhh. Fuck Paul Feig and his shitty movie.

Comment

• This will forever be the day known as "Rob joined the pussy grabbers" day. :-D But for real, that movie looked like shit from the jump for me. But I'm not the biggest GB fan ever either.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watching Deadpool. Funny so far, but also just seems like a violent version of Van Wilder.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Van Wilder was fun though too so what's the prob? :-D
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No, I liked it! It was fun and made me laugh, I'm just saying...
                          It had more gore than I was expecting. Most Marvel movies have shied away from showing the bad guys demise, but not Deadpool. All in all, I would re-watch.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Deadpool is one of the best superhero flicks to come out recently. so much fun.

Comment

• Watched some of DEADPOOL yesterday, laughed. It played better on HBO than it did in the theater.

Comment

• What weird goddamn reality are we in that the Purge series is top tier satire? Election Year is rad as shit. It's not nuanced at all, but it nails the insanity of current day America. But fuuuuuuuuck do I want a Purge movie far more focused on the random insane people treating it like Mardi Gras than anything else. Those girls in lingerie jamming Miley Cyrus with gold plated assault rifles? And the dudes in a drop top Caddy with people strapped to the hood, swinging huge fucking flails out the side of the ride? Follow them for two hours please!

I also watched Hellraiser for the first time since I was like...15? I don't think it's very good, but some of those FX are still outstanding.

Also watched Goodnight Mommy...which was fine, but man that twist was telegraphed 5 minutes into the movie. I did not expect it to dive into the fucked up place it did though.

Comment

Working...
                                X