Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Days was pretty interesting. My favorite part is still the guy "with the traps". Ridiculous. Watched The Departed on Blu this weekend. Still a great film and it looked pretty awesome to boot.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That was kind of funny. But I didn't know Dee was a woman until I noticed she has tits. Wow.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yeah. Dee was one rough looking chick.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• She is as they say is rode hard and put up wet.

Comment

• Didn't finish that flick. Have to get on it.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Had the time and the drunken inclination to watch Bad Boys. I still maintain Tea Leoni was the Megan Fox prototype when I see that flick. She looked fucking banging.

Oh, and Martin Lawrence doing the "I'm Mike...Low...rey" shtick never got old. I hit rewind and I couldn't stop busting up for some reason.

Followed it up with Endless Summer 2. That movie still makes me fuckin' giddy as hell/want to try to surf.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was flipping around last night and came across XXX:State of the Union. I've never seen it, but I watched the part where XZIBIT and Cube car jack a tank and shoot the Capital building (I think that's what it was). All I know is that I now need to netflix this movie. It was fucking glorious.

Comment

• Holy shit. Queued.

Xzibit was probably shooting at an exhibit.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WOW...SHAMWOW...XXX State of the Union was ridiculous.

Did anyone see the Twilight episode of South Park?

Re-watched some of American Gangster, it grew on me a little. The music is kinda what makes the movie for me. Josh Brolin was pretty fucking awesome in it too.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Per se....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Per se....
                        LOLZ
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• So I was at my dad's this weekend for my sisters 12th bday party and they were going on and on about Twilight and how awesome it is (then I told my parents what really goes on in those books, they had no idea). I told them they suck and they need to watch some good vampire movies. Then my little brother (he's like 9) said he prefers The Lost Boys. He rocks hard.

Comment

• The Lost Boys make the Twi-tard vampires look like rejects from Dracula 3000.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Near Dark > The Lost Boys

You all know it.

Comment

• Except for Near Dark's stupid fucking ending. At least the Lost Boys had Bernard Hughes fuck shit up as opposed to a WHOLE BLOOD TRANSFUSION.

Comment

Working...
                                X