Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JURASSIC WORLD

Finally saw it. This was...not good. The 'idiot factor' was ridiculously high and the acting was uniformly terrible from everyone involved (not helped by the really tepid script). Solid special effects did not save this.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Glad someone agrees with me. The final dino battle is cool, but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck it is one of the dumbest movies I've seen.

Comment

• And the final dino battle wasn't that cool, to be honest. It was hard to tell the T Rex and the I Rex apart for most of the battle, so I didn't know who to 'root' for.

My main complaint with the film is with the humor, though. NONE of it worked and it all felt very, very forced. Nothing kills a movie for me faster than bad comedy relief, and this film was full of it. Add in the fact that Howard and Pratt had zero chemistry and did legitimately bad acting in their scenes and the film was pretty useless.

How did this thing make so much money?
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• People fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Chris Pratt and dinosaurs. They'll tell themselves anything.

Comment

• I like Pratt as well, and he was aces in GotG. Here, he frankly sucked. Don't even get me started on Bryce Dallas Howard, an actress who rivals Andie McDowell on the 'how does she still get work' parabolic curve.

Comment

• It's cool, I'll see Jurassic World 2 in theatres enough times to cover both of you guys and anyone else on here who didn't like it

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I am kind of over him.

Comment

• I fucking loved Jurassic World. Better than parts 2 and 3, Pratt is the man, The Kingpin trying to weaponize dinos is gonna be great in upcoming movies, the callbacks worked for me, and that last fight was great.

Yall hate fun.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• also, it's a much better movie than Looper.....
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I am kind of over him.
                      He's really good in Magnificent 7 if that matters to you.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      also, it's a much better movie than Looper.....
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I fucking loved Jurassic World. Better than parts 2 and 3, Pratt is the man, The Kingpin trying to weaponize dinos is gonna be great in upcoming movies, the callbacks worked for me, and that last fight was great.

Yall hate fun.
                        I agree with this man.

Up to the point that it's better then LOOPER because those are the ramblings if an insane man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          also, it's a much better movie than Looper.....

Seconded.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I enjoyed Jurassic World just fine. Sweaty tank top "girl, how you run through the jungle in dem heels?" Bryce Dallas Howard was an unexpected bonus, yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              I agree with this man.

Up to the point that it's better then LOOPER because those are the ramblings if an insane man.
                              QFT. All of it.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                I enjoyed Jurassic World just fine. Sweaty tank top "girl, how you run through the jungle in dem heels?" Bryce Dallas Howard was an unexpected bonus, yo.

QFT. All of it.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X