Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elysium

It was pretty good. not great, but I had fun. I expected crap, so I was pleasantly surprised. Something was missing to make it great though.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• FURIOUS 7 is the craziest cartoon I've seen in a while.

Comment

• It's soooo good, FUCK YOU RERBERT!!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          FURIOUS 7 is the craziest cartoon I've seen in a while.
          Exactly why I hate this stupid fucking movie. WORST ENTRY IN THE SERIES THAT ISN'T PART 4.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SLC Punk 2.

Nope. Didn't even really feel like a movie, just a series of shots strung together with the 4th wall breaking ghost of Heroin Bob wearing the WORST bald cap ever. Not that I really even dug the first one but it at least felt like a movie.

I did like James Duval and Devon Sawa reprising their roles however. Machine Gun Kelly is just as bad of an actor as he is a rapper. Terrible.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Exactly why I hate this stupid fucking movie. WORST ENTRY IN THE SERIES THAT ISN'T PART 4.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Blade 2.

still mostly holds up. One of the few movies with Greasy McBoner from The Walking Dead that I can deal with him in. Music choices haven't held up for the most part but Luke Goss still kicks all kinds of ass in this.

Would love it if they figured out how to bring in Blade into the Marvel universe.

Comment

• That being said the effect The Matrix flicks had on this series is soooooo goddamn overpowering at times it becomes a fucking parody.

Comment

Fuck that's a good gif.

Comment

Blade 2.

still mostly holds up. One of the few movies with Greasy McBoner from The Walking Dead that I can deal with him in. Music choices haven't held up for the most part but Luke Goss still kicks all kinds of ass in this.

Would love it if they figured out how to bring in Blade into the Marvel universe.
                        They could work him in via Dr. Strange. His films and ragnarok are supposed to be the ones that focus on the mystical aspects of the MCU. He appeared in the Dr. Strange comics a lot.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Yeah it is. Josh's too. That wagging finger is mesmerizing.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• BLACKHAT

Not bad. It's a fairly standard thriller with some good stuff and some bad stuff. A lot of the tech stuff is quite good (helped by the fact that the code being shown is legit, and I was able to follow a lot of what was being typed to ensure its relative veracity) and the ways that they break into things (using flash drives and social engineering) are correct. What rang false was the need to make Hemsworth's character a combat God on top of everything else. In two sequences, he's able to fight professionally trained killers and beat them, yet we've been given no reason to believe that he's had any sort of military training.

Anyways, I liked it but never need to see it again. It's worth a watch with mid-range expectations.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Save

Comment

• Jersh = .gifking

Comment

Working...
                                X