Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Watched this right after I watched Blood Father about two weeks ago. Dug the hell out of both.
    Good to hear on both accounts.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Some insane shit called Prevues From Hell or something like that. A weeeeeeeeeeeird MST3K kind of set-up of a dude in this theater, with his ventriloquist zombie and he shows tons of trailers for good and bad horror movies, with segments of monsters hanging out in the theater. If you grew up on Up! All Night and local shitty horror shows on Saturday night this is worth a watch.

Comment

• Yep, Blood Father was pretty fucking good. Mel should be getting more work, loved this one.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched IN THE HEART OF THE SEA over the weekend. I found this to be riveting as hell and kinda great, especially up until the sinking of the Essex. It kinda lost some steam after that, but it was still first class stuff. Not sure why this got such middling reviews or did so poorly at the box office.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Primal Fear. Somehow had never watched this flick. Lesley never watched it either. Dug it. Lots of great people in it. Twinky Norton did a really good job but man I can't take Richard Gere seriously in this. Seeing young Andre Braugher was great as was Terry O'Quinn and his silly stache.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• PRIMAL FEAR was great. Fantastic ending.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• yeah, Norton sold the shit out of his character. If it wasn't for him, this would have been a SVU episode.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched Green Room and the Witch this weekend. Enjoyed both quite a bit. That's all I got, my movie backlog is out of control this year
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Those are both great movies.

Comment

• Still haven't seen The Witch yet. It looks like I would be bored fucking silly.

Comment

• anyone else see IN THE HEART OF THE SEA? If you've got a MASTER AND COMMANDER itch, it should satisfy. Some great stuff in there.

Comment

• that's the one that Moby Dick was based off of right?

Comment

• I think Lesley wanted to see it. Decent action sequences by chance?

Comment

• Yes. Seriously, I thought it was pretty great, especially the first 2/3 up until the sinking of the ship itself. Some really great seafaring stuff in there. It just premiered on HBO on Saturday so they'll be playing the shit out of it over the next month or so.

Comment

• oh shit if it's on HBO that means we can watch it on demand. Good looking out man. Score some brownie points with the misses.

Comment

Working...
                                X