Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      goddamn hippies
      GET A FUCKING JOOOOOOOOOOOB!
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        GET A FUCKING JOOOOOOOOOOOB!
        I do my part ushering natural gas along pipelines likely to blow up and fuck up the environment in 30 years when the money isn't spent on upkeep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Cloverfield suffers from Pacific Rim syndrome in the fact the characters are all terrible and it's just a boring fucking movie.
          You goddamn tasteless hippy. Pac Rim is awesome. Stop the drugs or take more, ROB!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• When your giant robots vs giant monster movie is that boring with such shitty characters you've done something wrong. GDT is so fucking overrated.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

When your giant robots vs giant monster movie is that boring with such shitty characters you've done something wrong. GDT is so fucking overrated.
              I love GDT to pieces, but his stinkers are STANK.

Comment

• He has more stinkers than wins in my opinion. The only movies of his that I personally can watch constantly are Blade 2, Hellboy 2 and Pan's Labyrinth (to a point).

I dig Cronos and Backbone, but those are one and done.

Mimic's director's cut is a bit better but still eh

Hellboy was awesome when it came out but hasn't aged well

He's great at world building and production design stuff but I'm usually bored with his output.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• All the movies you listed I love, except Mimic. I think that's pretty garbage. I liked Crimson Peak, but that movie got fucked by marketing saying it's a horror movie when it was not at all close to that. And it is a one and done for me. And Pacific Rim, upon multiple viewings is unbearable. The action is top notch, everything else is shit.

And ugh. I couldn't imagine what his Hobbit movies would have been.

Comment

• You 2 fuckers should stop taking fentanyl.

(but Mimic was garbage)
                    Last edited by Martin; 06-23-2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

GDT is so fucking overrated.
                      Heh, this is insane (in the membrane), but I'm a fan of the Mexican trio, Cuarón, del Toro, and Iñárritu. I like some of their work more than others, but I generally enjoy most of their work so far.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• My problem with GDT is that the nerds praise him to a point where he should be untouchable and then he releases movies that basically flop.

He has the skillz to pay the billz but I feel like he needs to reign in some of his ideas or refine them more.

Comment

• He's not untouchable at all, but I'll take a failed GDT movie over generic Hollywood garbage anyday.

And when he's on point, he makes great movies (Hellboy, Blade fucking 2, Rim, Backbone) , or masterpieces (Pan's Labyrinth).

Comment

• Two Words: Don't Be Afraid of the Dark.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• TERRIBLE. I forgot about that one.

Comment

• To be fair, didn't direct that. He produced it. And he also produced The Orphanage, so that's a wash.

Comment

Working...
                                X