Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

dude stop reading it. you'll be sorely dissappointed with the decent if you finish ted the caver.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Too late! I'm reading this bitch!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

No Turistas love?
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I've seen pieces of it and it couldnt' deal with the leads. Bunch of annoying douchebags. BUt I may have been in a bad mood. Maybe I'll check it out next time I stop over at my pop's house.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

i didn't really care to rent or watch turistas. i thought it had too much of hostel's premise in it.

Comment

Very much like Hostel, only not as much T&A. It's worth a cable watch, not worth buying or renting. Beau Garrett makes the movie, she's fucking hot as hell.

Comment

I just got to the part in the story where they brought the dog...and she freaked. I'm thinking there's a bear on the other side of the hole. The rumbling sounds plus the dogs reaction kinda lead to that.

Comment

did you finish the story?

Comment

Ok, just came back from the lunch screnning of "What Happens In Vega".... actually pretty damn funny! Rob Corddry is hilarious, you can really see Camren starting to age.
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Diaz honestly hasn't been hot since The Mask. It has got to suck to peak in your first big movie.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yes, The Mask with Cameren was HOT!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                          Diaz honestly hasn't been hot since The Mask. It has got to suck to peak in your first big movie.
                          She had some good moments in ...SOMETHING ABOUT MARY so I will give Rob's statement a truthiness rating of 96%.

Comment

Fuck Camron Diaz, she's whack....If you like tall, leggy, blondes Hannah Hilton is way better. Peep the chesticles...

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                              That's funny you say that, cause she was so smoking hot in that film, and never reached that level again. Sure she was cute in a movie here and there, but I would have let her give me the Ripe Pablo in The Mask.

As for the caver story, I finished it. Great story, for the most part. I began realizing it was fake at about the midway point, and the Joe story cemented that. Too bad, as I was really hoping the story was real.

Comment

We just watched The 40 Year Old Virgin. Still hilarious.

"She's a ho....fo sho'....."

God I love Romany and Paul in this. Greatness....

Comment

Working...
                                X