Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP (out in theaters now). Jane Austen movie. The wife wanted to see it so she took me to it on Saturday night. Really, REALLY good. If you're into these types of movies, then go..it's a winner. Very funny, very entertaining.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Had Lesley watch another 80's flick I loved back in the day: Vice-Versa

Man, Judge Reinhold was the best. I miss Judge Reinhold.

Still funny and it's never not hilarious seeing super young Fred Savage drinking martinis.

Fun fact: the main bully in this movie is the dude from Office Space

Corinne Bohrer is also the love interest in Vice Versa and Police Academy 4. She's got a face that would only work in 80s movies, but I'd still stuff her. Stuff her hard.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• it's so creepy when her and Fred Savage almost kissed. Such a weird scene....
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

it's so creepy when her and Fred Savage almost kissed. Such a weird scene....
          Fred Savage should've tongue punched her fun box while Daniel Stern narrated.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Fred Savage should've tongue punched her fun box while Daniel Stern narrated.
            You should write movies. Or work in child protection services.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              You should write movies. Or work in child protection services.

It's a logical fuck-up for those body switching movies. People are gross, teens are horny and nobody thinks boundaries are going to get crossed.

Comment

• IT's such a weird scene that stuck out when I was a kid and even moreso now.

She legit thinks about full on tongue kissing a 10 year old.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I remember that movie. Barely. The Fred Savage golden years.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• it's a bit of 80's cheese but highly entertaining.

Comment

it's a bit of 80's cheese but highly entertaining.

I'm still a bigger fan of Like Father, Like Son. Especially since learning that Dudley Moore spent that entire film hammered.

Comment

• I told Lesley that I'd have to re-watch that one because as a kid I was always way more of a Vice fan. I couldn't relate to Kirk Cameron or his super rich doctor daddy.

Comment

Corinne Bohrer is also the love interest in Vice Versa and Police Academy 4. She's got a face that would only work in 80s movies, but I'd still stuff her. Stuff her hard.
                          I had a roomie at the Kubert School whose Dad was a casting agent for ABC. His big coup at the time was getting Bohrer in the show Free Spirit, which featured a young Alyson Hannigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            I had a roomie at the Kubert School whose Dad was a casting agent for ABC. His big coup at the time was getting Bohrer in the show Free Spirit, which featured a young Alyson Hannigan.

She has a very unique look. I saw her in a Wendy's ad a few years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP (out in theaters now). Jane Austen movie. The wife wanted to see it so she took me to it on Saturday night. Really, REALLY good. If you're into these types of movies, then go..it's a winner. Very funny, very entertaining.
                              Tom Fucking Bennett, man.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

She has a very unique look. I saw her in a Wendy's ad a few years ago.
                                I remember that ad, thought that was her! Though I was paying more attention to Wendy's redhead spokesperson at the time. Because redheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X