Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DVR'd FF. I'l watch it with my son soon. He'll probably love it regardless. He even loved Ghost Rider. I don't have much desire to see it, but for completeness' sake I guess I will.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I doubt your kid will like FF4. Nothing happens. At all.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Be better off watching the original 2 FF flicks.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Or just rewatch Kingsmen. It's fucking awesome.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Can't watch Kingsman with the kid. #ultraviolence #buttsexreference
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• DEADPOOL- second best X-Men movie behind FIRST CLASS. just a lot of fun with some ridiculous ultraviolence. And, honestly, I'm impressed all the action happens in broad daylight. This could totally be a Rorschach test type of thing but it looked like Wilson had a huge Dave Matthews Band tattoo on his leg. I can't find any stills on line so I need to go back and watch the scene in question again.

I require a buddy cop movie starring Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead.

Comment

• Kids gotta learn young, iggy. I watched Rambo at 6. Life skills.

Comment

• Colossus is still the best fucking thing ever in that movie.

The titty scene is hilarious.

Comment

• Negasonic all the way. I'm lukewarm on the film, but everything about her absolutely killed for me.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• She was alright but wasn't given much to do in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        She was alright but wasn't given much to do in my opinion.
                        Always leave 'em wanting more.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          DEADPOOL- second best X-Men movie behind FIRST CLASS.
                          You need to re-evaluate that, son.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Kids gotta learn young, iggy. I watched Rambo at 6. Life skills.
                          6 is for Commando. At 8, Robocop.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            Can't watch Kingsman with the kid. #ultraviolence #buttsexreference
                            Bwahahahahaha,
                            Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Kids gotta learn young, iggy. I watched Rambo at 6. Life skills.
                            I watched Deadpool with the 12 year old and the 10 year old. In my defense I totes covered eyes during the calendar scene.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

Close to a 10/10 for me. Absolutely loved it from beginning to end. I'm still processing it after seeing it on Friday night, but it may be my favorite of the Marvel films so far.

Comment

• Second weekend in a row where I show Lesley movies that I grew up with .

This weekend it was License to Drive. I wanted to watch a "The Coreys" movie and already watched The Lost Boys.

She scoffed when I put it on. I told her (just like I did with Gleaming the Cube) that she needs to give it 15 mins and if she still doesn't want to watch it we'll could find something else.

Just like Cube she agreed and just like Cube she ended up really digging it.

Carol Kane is the best, the DMV lady is the worst, and the drunken guy is still fucking ridiculous.

Still love it and it's still one of my favorite Corey flicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X