Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spy

I'll be damned if I didn't love it. I expected the usual Melissa McCarthy fat-schtick and got a real good spy movie. Mccarthy was good, but holy shit was the rest of the cast hilarious.

Jason Statham. Fuck.

Also, as a federal employee, I'd sure a fuck laughed hard at the constants jokes about rodents.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Had Lesley watch Gleaming the Cube this weekend. I had planned to just watch 15 mins because I knew she wouldn't be into it, but we ended up watching the whole thing. Still fucking love this ridiculous movie.

STEVEN BAUER 4 PREZ
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Had Lesley watch Gleaming the Cube this weekend. I had planned to just watch 15 mins because I knew she wouldn't be into it, but we ended up watching the whole thing. Still fucking love this ridiculous movie.

STEVEN BAUER 4 PREZ

That movie was my fucking jam when I was 8. Then, came Pump the Volume. Then, came Kuffs.

Then, Christian Slater lost his career.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yep. Exactly.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Spy

I'll be damned if I didn't love it. I expected the usual Melissa McCarthy fat-schtick and got a real good spy movie. Mccarthy was good, but holy shit was the rest of the cast hilarious.

Jason Statham. Fuck.

Also, as a federal employee, I'd sure a fuck laughed hard at the constants jokes about rodents.
            Told you it was good.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• MY DINNER WITH ANDRE (1981)

Always wanted to see this. The first half, when Andre is talking about the shit that he was doing around the world, was pretty damned great. Lots of fun stories and anecdotes, and I was pretty enthralled. Once Wallace started talking and things got existential, I slowly lost interest and the film became a bit of a slog to finish.

I respect the film for what it is, but it's really not something that I think I'd ever want to see again.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Told you it was good.
                you're the main reason I accepted to see it.

Comment

• Any word if there's a sequel to SPY in the works? I honestly wouldn't mind seeing that become a franchise. Lots and lots of potential there.

Comment

• Would love a sequel to The Heat too but apparently Bullock and McCarthy hate one another too much.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Any word if there's a sequel to SPY in the works? I honestly wouldn't mind seeing that become a franchise. Lots and lots of potential there.
                      Apparently there is. Totally up.

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Would love a sequel to The Heat too but apparently Bullock and McCarthy hate one another too much.
                      See, that one was bleh. Bullock falls flat, and it relegates McCarthy to her usual schtick.

Comment

• Didn't know that story regarding Bullock and McCarthy not getting along.

THE HEAT was fastidiously OK, nothing more...don't need a sequel, but wouldn't commit mayhem if one happened.

Comment

Had Lesley watch Gleaming the Cube this weekend. I had planned to just watch 15 mins because I knew she wouldn't be into it, but we ended up watching the whole thing. Still fucking love this ridiculous movie.

STEVEN BAUER 4 PREZ
                          Still want the diamond plate board.

Comment

• Deadpool.

yeah, loved this. A bunch. Colossus was the best fucking thing ever.

Comment

Deadpool.

yeah, loved this. A bunch. Colossus was the best fucking thing ever.
                              Best X-related movie by a large margin.

Comment

• it was just so much fun. Lesley fucking LOVED it.

Comment

Working...
                                X