Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hateful Eight.

EHHHHhhhhhh. Not a fan. At all. Everyone felt like a fucking cartoon character. Tatum was TERRIBLE. Also, did anyone else feel like they were watching a different movie depending on the music cues? I swear to fuck it sounded like The Thing at some points. Distracting as all get out.

Oh well, first Tarantino movie that did nothing for me. Not a bad track record.

I totally get everyone saying this could be a play.

JJL was great however. Best part of the movie by far. Goggins was terrible until the end when he morphed right into Boyd Crowder. The Mexican felt like I was watching Speedy Gonzales. Tim Roth should have been Waltz. Madsen is embarrassing. Russell was okay but the character was so unlikeable it didn't matter. Ugh. Zoe Bell was in a completely different movie. So wish I would have rented this first instead of buying and I'm so fucking glad I didn't end up going to the ridiculous 3+ hour version of this in the theater.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Tatum was TERRIBLE.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• He was better in Jupiter Ascending.

DEAL WITH IT
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I get what you're saying, Rob, and the more I thought about it after seeing it... the less I liked Hateful Eight too.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• It was just such a bummer.

I thought for sure I would have loved this.

Comment

• Just thought it wasn't that compelling a film overall.

Not like DiCaprio as Grizzly Adams in that I Spit On Your Grave remake that came out around the same time.
              Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-31-2016, 10:21 AM.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Just thought it wasn't that compelling a film overall.

Not like DiCaprio as Grizzly Adams in that I Spit On Your Grave remake that came out around the same time.

Your opinions are why I want Death Panels.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Just thought it wasn't that compelling a film overall.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Your opinions are why I want Death Panels.

You two should fuck. Without lube. Just use blood.

That's how I see both of you:

Last edited by Martin; 03-31-2016, 10:48 AM.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Training Day. I never watched the whole thing for whatever reason. Dug it a bunch. But holy hell is Dre a terrible actor.

Comment

• That's a classic. Still holds up pretty well. I really Hawke as an actor.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• for sure, Hawke was pretty great in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          You two should fuck. Without lube. Just use blood.

That's how I see both of you:

More like this.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Hateful Eight.

EHHHHhhhhhh. Not a fan. At all. Everyone felt like a fucking cartoon character. Tatum was TERRIBLE. Also, did anyone else feel like they were watching a different movie depending on the music cues? I swear to fuck it sounded like The Thing at some points. Distracting as all get out.

Oh well, first Tarantino movie that did nothing for me. Not a bad track record.

I totally get everyone saying this could be a play.

JJL was great however. Best part of the movie by far. Goggins was terrible until the end when he morphed right into Boyd Crowder. The Mexican felt like I was watching Speedy Gonzales. Tim Roth should have been Waltz. Madsen is embarrassing. Russell was okay but the character was so unlikeable it didn't matter. Ugh. Zoe Bell was in a completely different movie. So wish I would have rented this first instead of buying and I'm so fucking glad I didn't end up going to the ridiculous 3+ hour version of this in the theater.
                              Just caught this last week and agree with all of this (except I kind of liked the Mexican). First ever disappointing Tarantino experience. Guess he should have scrapped it after the script leaked like he was going to.

The reason you thought it sounded like The Thing though is that there was actually some unused score from The Thing in this movie. I really dug it, but it didn't fit this movie at all
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• That makes sense. I did like the music when I thought was from The Thing. It just didn't fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X