Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It needed more Jenga.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Blood Glacier. It popped up on my Netflix recommendations. Only rated 1 1/2 stars so I didn't expect much. It was in German w/ subtitles, so I can't fairly evaluate the acting, but it didn't seem TOO bad. It was a creature feature, and many of the monster effects could have been better, but some of them were OK. Good body horror/gore effects, which scored it some points. Overall a worthwhile afternoon's diversion.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• DEADPOOL

Yeah. Not for me. It had a few laughs (mainly from his buddy in the bar) but most of it was very, very forced. LOOK HOW FUNNY I AM!

Sorry, missed the boat on this one.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Last Witch Hunter.

The Highlander comparisons aren't off mark. But I was surprised how generally well-made it was, from the world-building to the action set-pieces and even Diesel, who is an oddball onscreen if we're being honest, handled himself capability with the material.

It tanked stateside but I wonder if he'll use his Fast & Furious clout to nut out a sequel in a few years for the fuck of it.
          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-21-2016, 07:46 AM.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Sin City 2.

Wow. Terrible. Just terrible. EVERYTHING felt so fucking cheap. The makeup effects were BAD. Rourke's Marv was fucking BAD compared to the first one and his make up was so fucking distracting. I could see all of the latex lines. BAD.

Brolin did alright and JGL tried. Piven and Meloni were BAD. Eva Green's tits were nice, but holy shit she can't act for shit.

This was just BAD. SO BAD. SO VERY VERY BAD.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Sin City 2.

Wow. Terrible. Just terrible. EVERYTHING felt so fucking cheap. The makeup effects were BAD. Rourke's Marv was fucking BAD compared to the first one and his make up was so fucking distracting. I could see all of the latex lines. BAD.

Brolin did alright and JGL tried. Piven and Meloni were BAD. Eva Green's tits were nice, but holy shit she can't act for shit.

This was just BAD. SO BAD. SO VERY VERY BAD.
              Still not sure why Clive Owen didn't come back. Even for the post surgical stuff.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The makeup on Brolin made to look like Owen was hilariously bad much like in Looper.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  The Last Witch Hunter.

The Highlander comparisons aren't off mark. But I was surprised how generally well-made it was, from the world-building to the action set-pieces and even Diesel, who is an oddball onscreen if we're being honest, handled himself capability with the material.

It tanked stateside but I wonder if he'll use his Fast & Furious clout to nut out a sequel in a few years for the fuck of it.

It's not bad. It's just very odd, but fun.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    It's not bad. It's just very odd, but fun.
                    I'd be OK with handing something else to Eisner after this.

And Wood was good too. Caine is basically Eric Stoltz in Anaconda.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      DEADPOOL

Yeah. Not for me. It had a few laughs (mainly from his buddy in the bar) but most of it was very, very forced. LOOK HOW FUNNY I AM!

That's right. Stay on the Old People's Boat.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          DEADPOOL

This is like seriously the BEST recommendation for Deadpool ever.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's right, kids! Matt hates fun!
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Honestly, of what I've heard about Deadpool I have no desire to ever see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Honestly, of what I've heard about Deadpool I have no desire to ever see it.
                                There were two couples that walked out of the film during my viewing. It wasn't THAT bad in my opinion (I'd give the film about a 5/10, in all honesty), but it is very filthy in terms of language and attitude, and it tries too damned hard to be edgy in many scenes. I found it tiresome...it's like that kid that you knew in school who was CONSTANTLY making unfunny jokes that everyone rolled their eyes at. Sometimes they'd hit a good run and make you laugh, but most of the time you just wanted him to fucking stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X