Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cena was so, so quotable. Dude needs to do more comedies and less DTV actioners.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Cena was so, so quotable. Dude needs to do more comedies and less DTV actioners.

I still support him playing Shazam for WB.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'LL BE THE NEAREST DUDE ON GRINDR

fucking amazing especially when you know grindr tells you there's a dude 3 foot away in the same bar

Comment

• HOW TO TRAIN A DRAGON- I'd only seen the last third before. Man, the whole thing is great. When Hiccup and Toothless finally start flying is such a great moment.

Comment

• MAD MAX: FURY ROAD - made it to HBO last night, still holds up, still rides eternal, all shiny and chrome.

Called my folks last night to let my Dad know it was on, as he's a big fan of flicks like this. Hopefully he witnessed all the glorious carnage he missed when it was in the theaters.

Oh, and Rob? This is for you, brah.
            Last edited by Timothy225; 01-10-2016, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 3- crass and stupid. I laughed like an idiot.

THE VISIT- I did not see that twist coming and it made it all the more creepy. Shyamalan still hasn't topped Unbreakable but this was a step in the right direction from the past few movies I've seen from him.

Comment

• Rob hated The Visit but I dug it quite a bit.

Comment

• Just glad somebody else showing Unbreakable some love.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Visit was fucking garbage. And while it may be better than his last few flicks it's still not a good movie. And those kids were the fucking WORST. The "twist" was ok but we called that shit within like 15 minutes BECAUSE HE ALWAYS NEEDS A TWIST. He'll never top Unbreakable or even Signs.

Sicario on the other hand was LEGIT AS FUCK. Gotdamn Benecio. Gotdamn.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sicario might have been my favorite out of 2015.

Comment

• it was so fucking great. Those last 10-15 mins were amazing.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• heard nothing but great things on SICARIO. Need to rent that one.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 3- crass and stupid. I laughed like an idiot.

Wait. When did they release a third one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Wait. When did they release a third one?
                              That's the joke.

Comment

• Haha, honest mistake but it works!

Comment

Working...
                                X