Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    We watched Tropic Thunder this weekend. Meh. I dug RDJ and Danny McBride but not much else. Tom Cruise was trying too hard. We both loved the panda bit. Otherwise I probably won't ever watch it again. No need.
    Agreed. Pretty disappointed in this.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched part of Sicko. I can't stand Michael Moore any longer. So contrived.

Comment

• Hearts of Darkness. Good, but wasn't as nutso as I remembered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Watched part of Sicko. I can't stand Michael Moore any longer. So contrived.
          Michael Moore can go suck a dick. I fucking hate that guy.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Tom Cruise was trying too hard.
            I thought I was the only one who thought this.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Fuck no. Way too hard. Sorry Tom. You're a fucking fruit cake and wearing a fat suit and swearing a bunch ain't gonna make me like you again.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It just wasn't really that funny. At all. Still, I did pick up the movie on Blu-ray as I thought it had some good moments. Haven't watched it again though.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I did love Matthew Mcrippedchest in this though. His TIVO rants were fucking great.

Comment

• Rippedchest was great. Stiller no and Crusie no. Tommy went waaaayyyy too over the top.

Comment

• Stiller wasn't too bad actually. I really dug the guy who played Alpa Chino. "Lance..." "Wait Lance?" "What? No I said Nancy..."

Loved the pay off with that at the end.

BOOTY SWEAT!

Comment

• Two people who stretched it too goddamn thin: Benny and Cruise.

Simple Jack made me want to punch someone by the end. Luckily, I sat next to a Simple Simon.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Burn After Reading, Malkovich was great!
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• JSA: Interesting little film about the nature of Korea's DMZ
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Pay It Forward (yes the fucking Haley Joel Osmet movie)...my wife added this to the queue. Whatever, weak ass movie that was totally predictable. Cute idea but I prefer nudity and violence.

Zack and Miri...Seth Rogen had some great parts in this but Craig Robinson stole this shit. Decent flick, but the cutesy love shit is gey...Got some good laughs though.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Speaking of nudity and violence, I also watched Untamed Heart. Withour Marisa Tomei, it's standard movie of the week stuff. And Christian Slater featuring the almost Nicholas Cage-esque hair.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X