Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck I remember wanting to get a duster after watching this and we couldn't afford one. I was so bummed. Now, I am so glad we couldn't afford one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You should still get one. You'd be so cool. When people give you shit about a trenchcoat you can be an asshole and all "EXCUSE ME SIR OR MADAM BUT NO THIS IS A BILLY THE KID REPLICA DUSTER THANK YOU MUCH."

Comment

• Always wanted to shout "REGULATORS!" at the top of my lungs, but I had no posse to come runnin'. And I didn't want to look strange.

Well, stranger.

Comment

• Saw Creed and The Hateful Eight. I didn't know I wanted a Creed spin off but I'm glad we got one.

The Hateful Eight was just great. I didn't see a certain surprise coming. Samuel L. Jackson gets another great Tarantino speech and it's delivered as only he can.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Always wanted to shout "REGULATORS!" at the top of my lungs, but I had no posse to come runnin'. And I didn't want to look strange.

Well, stranger.
            I'd'a come a-runnin' Guns blazin'.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• You. Me. Bros, Ig!

Comment

• Emilio made a pretty legit Billy the Kid. Also Keifer was the shit back then.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was all about Chavez y Chavez. Lou Diamond Philips is King Fonz of Cool Mountain, yo.

Comment

• Dermot Mulrony on peyote, screaming about a giant chicken. That's my movie right there.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just watched that Cannon doc on Netflix. Really fucking dug it. Curious to see the one that Golan/Globus puts out
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Just watched that Cannon doc on Netflix. Really fucking dug it. Curious to see the one that Golan/Globus puts out
                        It pales in comparison. Two egomaniacs trying to rewrite history.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Just watched that Cannon doc on Netflix. Really fucking dug it. Curious to see the one that Golan/Globus puts out
                          Neeeeeeeeeeed.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            It pales in comparison. Two egomaniacs trying to rewrite history.
                            Oh I figured it was going to be a trainwreck. But an entertaining one.

Comment

• Trainwreck

Pretty great. Cena and LeBron were amazing in this, and Shumer is hilarious...but ugh that ending. I thought it was doing pretty good at not being a totally over the top romantic comedy and even justifying the cameos....but fuuuuuuck that ending.

Comment

• But, see, it was the GIRL doing the grand romantic gesture!

(I agree. It was great but really stumbled at the end.)

Comment

Working...
                                X