Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't hate Eight but I can see how some won't love it. The wife and I both dug it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking loved Bone Tomahawk. More than Hateful Eight, which granted is a different kind of Western altogether.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Jenkins stole the whole movie for me.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Repo Man. Well, there's $3.00 and two hours I'll never get back. What a disjointed, poorly acted, scripted and directed piece of shit. I can certainly appreciate a so-bad-it's-good cult film; terrible effects and poor acting notwithstanding. But those films elevated to cult status usually at least have a coherent script. This film didn't even have that. I can't see where all the love comes from.

Later on I watched Ant-Man. This was just as much fun as everyone made it out to be. The encounter at the Avengers facility was especially terrific.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Hocken loved Repo Man. Hocken was always wrong. Repo Man is not good.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched a bunch of shit this weekend. Most was just shit I've already seen but I checked out the animated two parter of The Dark Knight Returns. Not bad actually. I was psyched for Ben Linus to voice the Joker but he was probably my least favorite part. Weller was okay as Bats but there were definitely times where he sounded pretty flat. Ariel Winter as Carrie was pretty great though. That worked for me.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also watched Birdman. Meh. But it was a nice double feature to watch that first and then The Dark Knight Returns right after.

Keaton was great in it but I just didn't care about what was going on. And to be honest I hated the camera work. It was annoying after like 30 minutes and I know that everyone thought it was great.

Comment

• I swing wildly back and forth on Repo Man. I have to be in the mood to watch it, but I won't dismiss it outright.

It's just that there are a ton of better cult films.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Repo Man is super weird and fun, but it's not a classic cult film or anything.

Comment

• I'd rather watch Emilio in Young Guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I'd rather watch Emilio in Young Guns.
                        Pals
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Young Guns II

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Pals
                            I haven't seen in it in at least a decade and it was on this weekend as I was flipping channels. Of course I stopped and Lesley was all like "What the fuck is this? Why are so many people in it?"

I now get the pleasure of having her watch both in the upcoming future.

Comment

• I'm with Billy on YOUNG GUNS II.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 2 is the shit but you couldn't have 2 with out the OG. Both are good but the second is my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X