Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been using the Complete Saga Blus for the Prequels, then only watching the OT Set on Blu that Matt Joseph put together.

Original cuts, no CG all in 1080.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Where can you get those OT blus, Troy?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Where can you get those OT blus, Troy?

Hit up Matt Joseph sooner than later on FB. He does 15 sets around Christmas and mails them off. I think it cost me about $12 last year.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Someone get me a copy of these and I'll pay + tip.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't know who this person is.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I don't know who this person is.

Former DVD Active guy, native Ohioan, generally nice person.

Comment

• Watched a few movies this weekend.

Entourage was a waste of time. I was down on the show towards the end, this movie didn't help things.

Magic Mike XXL was the movie Entourage wishes it could be. It's fun and entertaining.

Had no expectations going into Focus and was pleasantly surprised by it. Will Smith and Margot Robbie were good, hopefully we see that in Suicide Squad.

Run All Night, another Liam Neeson action flick, but one of his better ones from the last couple years.

Started my Star Wars rewatch as well.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Also checked out the movie Last Shift on Netflix. The ending leaves much to be desired but I would have LOVED IT had I watched this movie when I was 15. It was entertaining and did what it needed to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    Watched a few movies this weekend.

Entourage was a waste of time. I was down on the show towards the end, this movie didn't help things.

Magic Mike XXL was the movie Entourage wishes it could be. It's fun and entertaining.

Same here for me. Entourage was so fucking pointless.

Magic Mike XXL was surprisingly fun.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• we've been burning through the entire Entourage series on HBO GO before it's gone and still have like 17 episodes left. FUCK. I do not remember it being this much of a chore...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        we've been burning through the entire Entourage series on HBO GO before it's gone and still have like 17 episodes left. FUCK. I do not remember it being this much of a chore...
                        It's not good.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Get drunk before viewing. MST3K the shit out of it.

Comment

• I'll third the Magic Mike XXL, silly as shit but fun enough. Nash even got philosophical in it.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Nash even got philosophical in it.
                              Sometimes...I just look up at the stars at night...and I think....life? Life is...

TOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Comment

• What if C A T...spelled 'dog'?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X