Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    EX MACHINA

Fantastic from beginning to end with flawless acting from everyone involved. I absolutely loved this movie.
    It's really really good. The more I think of it, the better it gets.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Also, the effects are flawless. I was very impressed with what they were able to achieve with the robotics in this film
      I'm trying to figure out how they did it. Probably a silver jumpsuit with green screen fabric for where the clear robot parts were? The effects were really impressive. I watched it this morning and I'm still thinking about it. When the endgame starts it really makes you question things. What a great film. I think I'm gonna have to pick this up on bluray. Rob, definitely check it out!

Comment

• FOCUS

Really quite good. It's a decent con man movie that got me a few times.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Agreed - the dynamic between Smith and Robbie has me curious about how well they'll do together on Suicide Squad. Plus, big fan of con/heist films, so I was already onboard with this.

Comment

• A New Hope.

GETTING PUMPED FOR NEXT WEEK.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We're looking at marathoning all of the SW films here at work next week...STAR WARS on Monday, EMPIRE on Tuesday, and JEDI on Wednesday. Should be fun!
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Watching Sith right before A New Hope made me appreciate some of the choices that George did make: whiny bitch Anakin being the biggest one. Man I forget how close Luke is to Anakin in this one. SOOOO WHINY. Still not a fan of all of the added CG in Mos Eisley. It sticks out like a sore thumb on the bluray. The redid Jabba scene is better but still not needed.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have the DVDs that came out a few years ago (limited run) that had the original versions. I'm gonna bring those in along with the blu rays and give everyone a choice.

Comment

• what dvd's are those?

Comment

• also, this was the first time in the HUNDREDS of times that I've watched A New Hope that I saw David Prowse's eyes behind the Vader mask. As soon as I saw them, it's all I could focus on.

Comment

• There was a tin that was released a few years ago, DVD only, that had the original cuts. No remastering, just 'here they are'. I grabbed it when it came out. I think they're hard to get nowadays.

Comment

• Never opened it...just put in on my shelf.

Comment

• looks like you can get them for 30 bucks a piece on amazon.

Comment

• fuck, I may need to do this.

Comment

• Those are the DVD's I have.

Comment

Working...
                                X