Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The O.G. Ninja Turtles flick.

Not nearly as awesome as I remember, but still pretty fuckin' awesome.

And to think, it was Shredder of all people, who was able to get everyone of all creeds and colors together...to steal shit and wear bug-eyed ninja masks.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And don't forget Sam Rockwell!

Plus Raphael goes and sees the movie Critters in the THEATER dressed like BOGEY. That automatically makes this movie a bit better,.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It always cracked me up to see an 11-year old kid smoking a massive cigar.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by southbayspike View Post
          I watched Vantage Point... I never realized that Dennis Quaid is unkillable!!!! The man gets shot in the chest twice... Later he get blown the fuck up at about 15 feet from the blast, when a girl probably 15 yards from the blast dies... Then he gets sandwiched between a brick wall and a fuckin' big rig, gets out, and fuckin' runs away!!! Goddamn.... goddamn...
          Yah, fuck that movie. It's fucking horrible.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Yah, fuck that movie. It's fucking horrible.
            The car chase had some redeeming value. Dennis Quaid beats the shit out of that Opel Astra H.

Comment

• Finally finished the John Adams series, this was a great movie!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I love how pissed off he gets at the mural towards the end of his life.

"None of this actually happened! We were never together in the same place!"
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That was great and I had no clue they where not together, always seen the photo in the history book's and thought thats how it happened. The make-up was great on him!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• W. All in all an interesting failure. Cast was great.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Brolin especially got W's movements, mannerisms and speech down. Excellent work.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Double feature...

10,000 BC (BD); decent flick if you're into prehistoric shit. Completely fucking unreal. Fucking cavemen speaking the Queen's Englist. GTFOH...love story was gay. But overall an easy movie to sit through. I give it a 4 out of 10.

RocknRolla (BD); Guy Ritchie's latest...I'm a huge fan of him so it wasn't hard for me to like this from the beginning. Great story, love how all the characters get involved (as in all his movies/stories). Premise was pretty cool. Gerard Butler was awesome, Johnny Quid's character was tits. I give it an 8 out of 10. Lock Stock, is still my favorite Ritchie film.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                          RocknRolla
                          Loved this movie.

Comment

• Watched American Zombie. Film had an interesting concept that went nowhere. Zombies are just like us (well, at least a third of them are), and this is a mocumentary into their lives and how they want to be excepted as a part of society. But the film asks the question, are the zombies truly docile? Well, it kinda answers that question, and kinda just loafs it. Seriously, zombies who act like regular people are really boring and this movie proves that.

Also watched half of American Movie, and so far I'm really loving it. The epically old dude (who is worrying about 3 grand when he has almost 300 grand in the bank!) is especially gold.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• We watched Tropic Thunder this weekend. Meh. I dug RDJ and Danny McBride but not much else. Tom Cruise was trying too hard. We both loved the panda bit. Otherwise I probably won't ever watch it again. No need.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                Watched American Zombie. Film had an interesting concept that went nowhere. Zombies are just like us (well, at least a third of them are), and this is a mocumentary into their lives and how they want to be excepted as a part of society. But the film asks the question, are the zombies truly docile? Well, it kinda answers that question, and kinda just loafs it. Seriously, zombies who act like regular people are really boring and this movie proves that.

Also watched half of American Movie, and so far I'm really loving it. The epically old dude (who is worrying about 3 grand when he has almost 300 grand in the bank!) is especially gold.

I dug ZomFest or whatever in that flick. And Uncle Bill in American Movie is the greatness.

"It's all right, it's okay, you have something to live for! JESUS TOLD ME SO!"

Comment

Working...
                                X