Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurassic World. It was a thing that was watched. It wasn't terrible, it wasn't great. Watching Bryce Dallas run is one of my favorite things though so I'm probably a pig. But whatev's.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• crazy. Fucking loved that movie.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watch The Final Girls again last night. Still fucking hilarious. The adderal strip tease is one of the funniest things I've seen this year still.

Also watched NOES 3. Still fucking great. GO GO LARRY FISHBURNE
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          crazy. Fucking loved that movie.
          I said it was ok. Sue me
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            I said it was ok. Sue me

Gladly, JW hater!

Finally watched the Green Inferno after waiting what felt like forever for it to actually get released. It takes a while to get going but HOLY FUCK the first person to get eaten by the tribe is some of the gnarliest shit I've seen, the fiancé had to bury her face in a pillow.

The rest of the movie can't match that moment in terms of gruesomeness (though lots of horrible things happen to people) and without going into spoilers the ending was actually kind of terrible, but overall it was definitely worth the wait and glad I checked it out.

Bonus points if you hate student activists.
            Last edited by Trejo; 10-25-2015, 11:12 AM.
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I just think JW on the home screen probably viewed differently than the theater. And it home it was OK, not bad, but certainly not great. I liked quite a bit of it but wasn't wowed by any of it.

Comment

• I sorta get the love but can't fathom the JW hate. I liked it fine.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Who's hating? Have we reached a point where "I kind of liked it" is now hating? If so it's you guys that are fucking nuts.

Comment

• BRIDGE OF SPIES.

Excellent. It needs a little bit of tightening up (maybe shave five or ten minutes) but it's otherwise pretty flawless. Highly recommended.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Who's hating? Have we reached a point where "I kind of liked it" is now hating? If so it's you guys that are fucking nuts.
                      Lot of people hate it. I certainly like it less and less the more distance I got from it. The final few minutes are great though.

Comment

Who's hating? Have we reached a point where "I kind of liked it" is now hating? If so it's you guys that are fucking nuts.
                        Not referring to you or anyone else here. Just the attitude from some online.

You're right though. Saying one simply liked a film while pointing out warts is now equal to trolling in the minds of these idiots.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I enjoyed if for nothing else that my 4 year old was losing his shit the whole time till he passed out. That being said it's basically the first movie with neater attractions, more people on the island and the boogie man hybrid dyno.

It was fun, enjoyable but by no means a "great" movie in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post

This looks legit. BDR Legal approves.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

I enjoyed if for nothing else that my 4 year old was losing his shit the whole time till he passed out. That being said it's basically the first movie with neater attractions, more people on the island and the boogie man hybrid dyno.

It was fun, enjoyable but by no means a "great" movie in my book.
                              I'm wit' him.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Welcome to the Internet. You must be new.

(It was totally the first movie again but I loved it. Hunting with raptors!)

Comment

Working...
                                X