Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You mean you guys weren't offended by the overt sexism of Jurassic World?!?!?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Still need to see it. Indifferent.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I got to go live early on Bone, still waiting on approval for Steve Jobs.
        http://andersonvision.com/bone-tomahawk/
        You paint quite a picture with that last paragraph. I would like this movie in my eyeballs soon, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          You paint quite a picture with that last paragraph. I would like this movie in my eyeballs soon, please.

Matthew Fox gets fucking PWN'd in it. I hate using gamer slang, but Jesus fucking Christ.

The movie goes from modern Western to Italian horror on the drop of a dime.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, I want to see BONE TOMAHAWK as well. Fox looks like he steals the show in the trailers.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              You mean you guys weren't offended by the overt sexism of Jurassic World?!?!?
              hahaha. Seriously man. Fuck I hate people.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                hahaha. Seriously man. Fuck I hate people.
                Fake controversy cooked up by fucking twerps who couldn't be adult enough to say, "I didn't like it" and leave it at that.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It's like, wait, so someone couldn't conceivably be one way, go through a fucking DINOSAUR ATTACK, and then change their mind?

IT'S A MOVIE WHERE THEY ARE MAKING DINOSAURS IN A TEST TUBE. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU DORKS
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's almost insulting to Bryce because it's like "Wait, you didn't know when you read the script that the patriarchy is keeping you down? Just like a woman...."

Comment

• She basically was Robin Williams in Hook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Yeah, I want to see BONE TOMAHAWK as well. Fox looks like he steals the show in the trailers.

He's amazing when he's in it.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm sure I listened to the episode but I do not remember Rob hating LABYRINTH. What the hell, Rob?

Comment

• I think it's a terrible movie. I hated it as a kid and I hate it now. It's funny to watch in a hateful way but usually I just go upstairs on my computer when Lesley watches it.

Comment

• Why? Do you think the goblins and other creatures are annoying? Intimidated by Bowie dong?

Comment

• I think the puppets are annoying, the musical number meh, and the overall story ehhhhhh. I feel like there is a great 30 mins in the movie but that's it.

Comment

Working...
                                X