Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't even know it was in theaters. We just saw it on VOD.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I didn't even know it was in theaters. We just saw it on VOD.

It came with my Bone Tomahawk screener last night. Just finished watching both for this week.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Sphere. It's one of my favorite Crichton books and the movie is passable but man I'd love a remake of this that is much closer to the book. It still kind of works but the ending is just so fucking abrupt that it makes no sense.
        I remember hating the living shit out of that movie.

Entourage: the Movie

Well, I got what I expected. It's basically a 90 minutes Entourage episode. No fucking wonder it bombed.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Late to the Party: Jurassic World

Fuckin'a. So goddamn good. Like SO GOOD. Fucking Colin made me actually care about a dinosaur fight. Even fucking Spielberg didn't do that for me. Loved it and say bring on a bunch more because fuck yeah man.

FUCK YEAH.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also lulz to all of the articles and think pieces about this movie being sexist or whatever in regards to Bryce's character.

Comment

• I thought it was pretty fun, too. It's basically the first movie again with more crazy action. Raptor hunting was fucking awesome.

Troy, can you say words about Bone Tomahawk?

Comment

• everything was fucking awesome. The nods to the original, the new dinosaur, Pratt, etc... all fucking amazing. Like I want to watch it again right now.

Comment

• INTERSTELLAR.

I was out sick yesterday so I watched it again. It played better on the second watch and went up in my overall estimation.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nolan's films always improve on multiple viewings. Puts so much plot that it takes another glance to see it was there the whole time.

That said, Interstellar doesn't completely come together.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• For a movie about love it's a little...sterile? I still really like it, though.

Comment

• We can't watch that movie at our house because Lesley turns into a blubbery mess by the end.

Comment

• Interstellar is good but the whole "Nolan finally made an emotional movie!" narrative was so off. Did everyone collectively forget Batman Begins and the last half-hour of Dark Knight Rises?
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I thought it was pretty fun, too. It's basically the first movie again with more crazy action. Raptor hunting was fucking awesome.

Troy, can you say words about Bone Tomahawk?

I'm held back on Steve Jobs and Bone Tomahawk for another hour. But, there will be something up tonight.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I got to go live early on Bone, still waiting on approval for Steve Jobs.
                              http://andersonvision.com/bone-tomahawk/

Comment

everything was fucking awesome. The nods to the original, the new dinosaur, Pratt, etc... all fucking amazing. Like I want to watch it again right now.
                                God DAMN I enjoyed that movie. Somehow didn't realize you hadn't seen it yet(wtf rerb??!!)

The entire runtime I was just

I need to pick up the Blu and watch it another 20 times
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X