Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be interested to hear what you think of JUPITER ASCENDING.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Jupiter is fucking AWESOME.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It has awesome special effects, but that's it. Complete rubbish.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• nope, nuh-uh. It's awesome and you hate fun.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I hate rubbish, and JA is clearly the very epitome of rubbish.

Comment

• nope, nuh-uh. It has dinosaurs, Tatum as a dog boy, SEANBEANZ as a bee person and hilarious Redmayne. It's so goddamn awesome.

Comment

• I still love the shit out of Jupiter. It's glorious 70s space schlock.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That's all I have to say about Jupiter Asscending
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• ELEPHANT MAN IS THE GREATEST!

Comment

• I dug JA. Sue me (I can actually defend myself in court!). As for the BTTF franchise: the first was a near perfect film. NO sequel, no matter how well made, could ever come close to being that much fun. I hadn't seen eithr of the sequels until this year. My son watched the first one and loved it, and wanted to see the sequels, so I bought the DVD's and we watched them together. While Part III didn't suck as much as Part II, the universe would be a better place if neither had ever been made.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        I dug JA. Sue me (I can actually defend myself in court!). As for the BTTF franchise: the first was a near perfect film. NO sequel, no matter how well made, could ever come close to being that much fun. I hadn't seen eithr of the sequels until this year. My son watched the first one and loved it, and wanted to see the sequels, so I bought the DVD's and we watched them together. While Part III didn't suck as much as Part II, the universe would be a better place if neither had ever been made.
                        Totally agree - the first BTTF was great and would've worked fine as a standalone, but the "To Be Continued" at the end put the kibosh on that. I did enjoy Part 3 much more than Part 2, but could've lived my life without either one existing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Totally agree - the first BTTF was great and would've worked fine as a standalone, but the "To Be Continued" at the end put the kibosh on that. I did enjoy Part 3 much more than Part 2, but could've lived my life without either one existing.
                          Same.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Sphere. It's one of my favorite Crichton books and the movie is passable but man I'd love a remake of this that is much closer to the book. It still kind of works but the ending is just so fucking abrupt that it makes no sense.

Comment

• The Final Girls.

I fucking loved it. So many recent movies are getting that Amblin in the 80s sensibility and just nailing it.

If there was any justice in the world, this movie would be putting up the Martian numbers at the Box Office.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• it's fucking great right? We watched that last weekend. Great shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X