Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you all about it when I..... *PLEASE PAY $5.99 TO BRO AGAIN!!*
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• exactly.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still think they did right by the guy and the fans with the film they put out. Agree to disagree.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• COOTIES- this is a lot of fun. I mean, it's a standard zombie movie but the setting allows for more goofs and the characters are good. There is some really funny dialogue throughout. I kinda wish there were more classroom bits at the front end but it would have messed with the pace too much. It's a tight 90 minutes, which doesn't seem to happen very often anymore.

Comment

• Yeqah, I dug the shit outta that flick. Fuckin' Patriot man.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hahaha, fuckin' Patriot. What a dick. That callback near the end was great. Hell, there were a lot of good one-liners in this. I have legitimately used Wilson's last line in a work situation.

Comment

• I was a big fan of Leigh Whannel in this. His character was fucking great.

Comment

• I thought they were pretty much all great. I wanted more Nasim Pedrad because she is foine. Rainn Wilson is the action hero we can all aspire to be.

Comment

• Freeway: Crack in the system

great doc about Rick Ross, the crack epidemic, and the link between the CIA.

It's on Netflix.

Comment

• PITCH PERFECT 2- not as good as the first one, unfortunately, but still fun. They really drive home that the Germans are the bad guys with their first performance- a dub step version of a Muse song? Two horrible tastes that taste horrible together!

Comment

• I liked Pitch Perfect 2. Better than most sequels. Mind you, I'd have taken more Keegan if you ask me.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Always more Keegan. And the girl whose name I can never remember who is very sexually confident.

Comment

• The hot brunette who barely did anything in the sequel? Yup, gimme more.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Both Pitch Perfects had Elizabeth Banks. I approve of both.

Comment

• My wife went away to a wedding this weekend. Me an' the boy binge watched action flicks the whole time. Saw the 1st two Matrix flicks, Terminator: Rise of the Machines, Predator, and ALMOST all of Aliens (for some reason, even though he started out incredibly psyched for it, he got scared at the Queen vs. Loading Exoskeleton fight at the end and made me shut it off). He dug them all, and we interrupted the festivities to play guns for awhile after watching Predator. I'm thinking Predator 2 and Aliens vs. Predator may be in the offing next.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X