Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember digging that flick. That actress playing Deborah was pretty good.

Watched Mission Impossible 3 this weekend. Forgot how much of a great villain PSH played.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• MI3 might be my favorite one based on the strength of Hoffman.

Comment

• yeah but it has the personality vacuums that are Maggie Q and That Irish Guy Who Almost Has the Last Name as The Guy who Plays Gimli.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Honestly don't even remember them. Hoff and Cruise are spectacular in it.

Comment

• that's a problem though because it should be about the team as opposed to just Cruise. But yeah, PSH makes 3 awesome but I still prefer the first one over all. I just wish Mighty Ducks wasn't killed in the first 10 minutes.

Comment

• PSH is the best villain in the entire series so far, but it's a fairly weak entry in the franchise otherwise.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The only thing that Lesley and I remembered about it was the derpy face that Keri Russell makes when shit goes boom.

Comment

• Fury Road on blu. Still so fucking goddamn amazing. Wanted to watch it again right after it ended.

Comment

• I watched it Tuesday when it showed up, and again over the long weekend. I have the biggest murder boner after watching it.

Comment

• TIME LAPSE- a newish time travel movie that just popped up on Instant. What would you do if you found a machine that takes pictures 24 hours into the future? I liked it quite a bit. It starts to run through a bunch of theories from other movies near the end but then settles on a good ending.

Comment

• The Lovely Bone's

Well that was a pointless waste of time. By the end I was cheering for Stanley Tucci's character.

Olympus Has Fallen

The winner of the White House Wars. I liked that Butler basically stabbing everything Korean in the head. Lovely.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Guardians of the Galaxy on Blu. Still my favorite Marvel for sheer fun and charm. Can rewatch it just about all the time.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Area 51. Flick done by that Orin guy who did the Paranormal Activity flicks/The River. Bad. Real bad. EXCEPT the last like 10 mins. That was neat otherwise stupid characters make stupid decisions and no scares/or anything of remote interest until the last 10 mins. It's on Netflix if you're bored.,

Friday the 13th (remake) - The first 10 mins is the best Friday movie that doesn't have Crispin and the Felddog in it. The rest is passable. "You have stupendous tits!"

Comment

• Furious 7. MEHHHHHHHHhhhhhh

Comment

• Seriously, what a fucking let down.
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                                The Rock is in it for like 10 mins, it's fucking OBVIOUS as shit that Paul Walker was dead for like half of the movie (at least it felt that way with they way VIDEO GAME WALKER would show up all the time), the plot made no sense at all as well. So they need to get the God's Eye for Kurt Russell so he'll let them use it to hunt down Statham YET Statham shows up EVERY SINGLE PLACE they are therefor defeating the purpose of even needing the stupid hacker tech in the first place. Also, that scene where they FIRST ran head first into each other in the cars is the exact point I stopped caring. I thought for sure that was a dream sequence because it was so silly, but NOPE. It's real. Like I get these movies stopped caring about actual physics a few movies ago, but come the fuck on....stupid. And the ending? Fucking dumb. The big end scene is a normal race through LA with Vin and Jason just hitting each other on a parking garage? LAME.

So fucking lame. And Ronda Rousey should never open her mouth to act.

Comment

Working...
                                X