Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I say Tim's call sign should be "Fester".
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Oh, yeah? Well, you oughtta be "Gomez", fella!

Comment

• I think I like Rocky II better than the first...except for all the kids chasing him across Philly. Ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I think I like Rocky II better than the first...except for all the kids chasing him across Philly. Ugh.
          Not sure how I feel about that...... I'll accept but you must report the rest of your findings in a separate thread titled Billy discovers Joyous Pugilistic Manlove.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Not sure how I feel about that...... I'll accept but you must report the rest of your findings in a separate thread titled Billy discovers Joyous Pugilistic Manlove.
            "Billy Discovers Joyous Pugilistic Manlove" sounds like a Wes Anderson film title.

Comment

• I would have liked more of Rocky being a dickhead letting fame get to him, but I loved how he was just going to keep going and Apollo pulled him back out due to his own ego. Rocky totally didn't beat him, didn't get rich, anything. He went back to just being a dude pushing a broom then Apollo gets pissy about some fan mail and then loses the strap. That's awesome.

Comment

• Yeah, II has such a realistic arc as opposed to the normal sequel shit.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rocky III

Dug it a lot. So many freeze frames! I wish we got more Clubber though. I just didn't get too much of a shit about making him a bad guy.

Comment

Rocky III

Dug it a lot. So many freeze frames! I wish we got more Clubber though. I just didn't get too much of a shit about making him a bad guy.
                    How bad is the slog through #Whatsamattawitu?!?!?! for a first time viewer? It's the worst part of rewatches for me.

Comment

• It really didn't bug me. I thought Carl Weathers was pretty amazing through all of it.

Comment

Rocky III

ALL OF THE FREEZE FRAMES.

We watched Poltergeist II on vacation for shits and giggles as Lesley had never seen it. Man, what a let down it still is. They never use Kane to his full potential and Coach's hair is ridiculous.

Also rewatched The Town Extended Edition. Wasn't a fan the first time around, but loved this movie this time. Affleck was fucking great.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Poltergeist II is the one in the big highrise? Or is it III?

Comment

• III is the highrise with Robocop's partner in the lead with Tom Skerrit. 2 is a re-hash of one with shitty Indian mysticism that was all the rage in the 80s. The Tequila monster is still fucking ridiculous and the braces scene felt like it belonged in a lesser NOES sequel.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ah, I don't know if I've even seen II then. I always dug III.

Comment

• THE TOWN is great! Affleck gets better with every directing gig. I don't think he's a bad actor but I'd be okay if he retired and focused on behind the camera stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X