Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    It was a WWE movie so I assume Vince came in and said MAKE THE MIRROR LOOK STRONG.
    Laughed way too hard at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      It was a WWE movie so I assume Vince came in and said MAKE THE MIRROR LOOK STRONG.
      best.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched War of the Worlds. Haven't checked this out since back when it first came out. It worked really well tonight. Spielberg knows how to make me feel incredibly tense. Still in awe of the 360 van shot and that ferry sequence is still amazing. Robbins didn't annoy me as much this go around but I still don't think the ending works. Still annoyed with his son and I still don't feel as if he earned it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• IT FOLLOWS- I watched this too late and now the creeping dread is keeping me awake. Not "scary" but certainly uncomfortable and dreadful. It reminded me a lot of THE BABADOOK in that regard. The last scene, man.

Comment

• If yall haven't, go get the It Follows soundtrack off the dudes bandcamp page. It's like $7, and incredible. He's the same dude that did Fez's soundtrack.

Comment

• KINGSMAN- fuuuuuckin' raaaaad. Just let Vaughn and the guy who did the RAID movies direct all the action movies from now on. I don't get why Sam Jackson sounded like Mike Tyson but i went with it. The action was cool (flippin' BRUTAL) and easy to follow. And an even better use of Freebird that THE DEVIL'S REJECTS!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                KINGSMAN- fuuuuuckin' raaaaad. Just let Vaughn and the guy who did the RAID movies direct all the action movies from now on. I don't get why Sam Jackson sounded like Mike Tyson but i went with it. The action was cool (flippin' BRUTAL) and easy to follow. And an even better use of Freebird that THE DEVIL'S REJECTS!
                That was Sam Jackson's nerd voice and it ALMOST took me out of the movie. And yeah Kingsman was bad ass. And that Freebird scene??? FUCKBALLS SO GOOD
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• TRAINWRECK

Pretty funny. Some big laughs peppered throughout the entire film. John Cena fucking killed it with his very small presence in the first act...the guy has some serious comedic chops. LeBron James was pretty good as well with what he was asked to do.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Saw a bunch of people talking about The Guest on Netflix. So...it's Fatal Attraction and Bourne Identity tossed into an 80's horror movie kind of? I dug it.

Comment

• That's a good way to put it. I thought it was great. Total '80's movie.

Comment

• Keep meaning to watch The Guest.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Checked out Minority Report last night as Lesley and I started ACTOR FEST 2015. First actor is Tom Cruise. Been going through some of our favorite flicks with him in it (MI, MI4, War of the Worlds..) I still dig this movie even if I find it a bit too long. It loses a bit of steam near the end, but Cruise does solid work throughout. Love the way this was shot. Very dreamlike.

Comment

• current upcoming CRUISEY flicks:

Cocktail
                            Top Gun
                            Born on the Fourth of July
                            The Last Samurai
                            Risky Business

Comment

• COCKTAIL is skippable, Rob.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• not for Lesley it's not. That was one of her picks.

Comment

Working...
                                X