Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit.

Monday has become the day that Brian failed so hard, he went back in time and killed Rob's mixer.

But for reals. It had the Skinemax look in parts, but the execution of a fun genre flick.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-09-2009, 12:20 PM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HAHAHAHA. Seriously, Jason X sucked. I'm sticking to that. Maybe one day Rob, you and I can sit via XBOX Live and watch it on our instant queue and comment on this loaf.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It had tits, great kills, and ridiculous story. It was better than parts 3/6/8/JGTH and was fun to boot. Plus Cronenberg was in it. And GOT SKEWERED BY JASON.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And until Bryan gets his shit straight, the forums will keep their new name.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've never seen it and I don't necessarily consider that a bad thing.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Remedy that. With a 12 pack.

Comment

• Jason X knew that it could no longer take the series seriously and fully embraced that idea, and the fucking holo-deck sequence is genius.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Exactly. The fact that he says there are no tits or anything makes me think he didn't even watch the goddamn movie.

Comment

• I'm not sure he saw the frozen face kill, the giant drill kill, or Cyborg Jason vs the she-bot.

Comment

• So basically he turned it on then turned it right off?

Comment

• He said nothing of the kills to me.

Comment

• Well then I ask: WHAT THE SHIT?!

Comment

• I saw the frozen face...AWESOME...I saw the giant drill...AWESOME. I saw a brief shot of titties with fake nipples falling off...MEH...I did fall in and out of sleep. Like I said I was exhausted, I tried to bust out a double feature last night. I seriously believe that if it would have been slightly better I would have stayed awake. The scientist chick was the hottest and she did not get naked...WOMP. I will eventually finish/re-watch this but I'm in no hurry. BECAUSE, the parts that I did see were not that great.

Also love the name of the forums. TOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Jason X = Fail (pending future investigation)...also yes it was lightyears better than 8. 8 was a piece of shit. Best part of 8 was the boxer dude getting his head punched clean off.

Nate, drink the entire 12 pack before watching Jason X and thank me after.

Comment

• godsdammit.

Comment

Working...
                                X