Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Paulie is awful but yeah, he knows he's awful.

Going through the Naked Gun movies now.

I forgot how great Nielsen's delivery is in these.
    OJ is on point as well.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So I want to get Lesley amped up for the new Mad Max. Would I be better off just skipping the first one and just checking out The Road Warrior?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd do MM and TRW. Probably skip MMBT
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Thunderdome is awesome.

Comment

• It is, especially if you watch it on its own. Watching it immediately after watching TRW doesn't really work, though.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Can't finish Road Warrior after the dog gets it. Yeah, I'm that guy.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                So I want to get Lesley amped up for the new Mad Max. Would I be better off just skipping the first one and just checking out The Road Warrior?
                No. Toecutter deserves to be seen and heard.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I'd do MM and TRW. Probably skip MMBT
                  THAT. So much win in Mad Max. My absolute favorite part, in a movie filled to bursting with them? That slow pan of the camera from the ground up, taking in the tires. . . and the rumbling exhaust, and the bumper. . . And the word "Interceptor" painted across the spoiler. Bad. Ass. I knew a guy back in high school had his camaro painted like an MFP pursuit cruiser, with "Interceptor" on the spoiler. Not strictly accurate, but so cool.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

No. Toecutter deserves to be seen and heard.
                    Alamo is doing a QA with Miller and Toecutter and simulcasting it to all their locations tomorrow.

Comment

Paulie is awful but yeah, he knows he's awful.

Going through the Naked Gun movies now.

I forgot how great Nielsen's delivery is in these.
                      I need to rewatch those.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        I knew a guy back in high school had his camaro painted like an MFP pursuit cruiser, with "Interceptor" on the spoiler. Not strictly accurate, but so cool.
                        He wrote it as "Intereptor".
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• NEED FOR SPEED- this wasn't terrible. In fact, I thought it was pretty fun. The only big problem was that Dominic Cooper's bad guy was, like, half-dimensional.

A GIRL WALKS HOME ALONE AT NIGHT- the kids these days should watch more vampire movies like this than their Twilights and whatnot.

Comment

• Finally watched The Babadook. Wow. Really dug it! Love these creepy psychological movies that juuust hint at scary shit happening in the shadows and dont feel the need to throw out constant jump scares, ghost kids, and an explanation of the metaphors happening and spell out the ending to us

Loved the mister babadook book, set the tone so well.

A rare treat
                            Last edited by Trejo; 05-07-2015, 10:41 PM.
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              So far for me it's Rocky > Rocky IV > Rocky 2 > Rocky 3 > Rocky V

I don't hate Rocky V as I grew up watching that one the most (it was always on tv and I liked his kid learned how to fight at school and didn't take any shit. I was not so lucky) and I don't remember Rocky Balboa enough to rank it.
                              Balboa has the clunkiest set up for the fight ever BUT it also has the most feels imho. I kind of wish they'd just left it at that and not done the Creed flick.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                                Finally watched The Babadook. Wow. Really dug it! Love these creepy psychological movies that juuust hint at scary shit happening in the shadows and dont feel the need to throw out constant jump scares, ghost kids, and an explanation of the metaphors happening and spell out the ending to us

Loved the mister babadook book, set the tone so well.

A rare treat
                                That movie just left me feeling incredibly unsettled. Really dug it.

Comment

Working...
                                X