Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Lesley made me rent her Annabelle this weekend.
    Lesley, what the fuck?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know. I told her countless times that it wasn't worth it, that I didn't hear a single good review about it, that it's in no way as scary as The Conjuring. She didn't care.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There's a reason people are harping on the doll. It's lame and shows a lack of awareness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Watched GOODFELLAS the other night with the wife...who had NEVER seen it from beginning to end before. What a treat!
          What stood out for her?

My first time it was the tracking shot of Henry pistol-whipping the li'l shit across the street and the montage to Layla (especially the inside of the freezer).
          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 05-06-2015, 12:06 PM.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• She loved the whole thing, but she really latched onto the soundtrack.

Her biggest JUMP was when Liotta almost rear ends that car while being followed by a helicopter. I thought she was gonna have a heart attack.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              She loved the whole thing, but she really latched onto the soundtrack.

Her biggest JUMP was when Liotta almost rear ends that car while being followed by a helicopter. I thought she was gonna have a heart attack.

Really? Of all the things to get antsy?
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Rocky IV. Still has the best montage of the entire series but THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM.

his kid is the worst in this "That's my dad!" "We know, we're not nerrddss!"

Has one of the best fights in the series in my opinion as well. Obviously not as great of a movie as the first, but better than 2 and 3 IMO. Next on deck: ROCKY V.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• At least half that movie is a montage.

(I really like II a lot more now.)

Good luck with Tommy Gunn and Don King but not Don King (and Stallone's spawn).
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So far for me it's Rocky > Rocky IV > Rocky 2 > Rocky 3 > Rocky V

I don't hate Rocky V as I grew up watching that one the most (it was always on tv and I liked his kid learned how to fight at school and didn't take any shit. I was not so lucky) and I don't remember Rocky Balboa enough to rank it.

Comment

• After the most recent rewatch, I've swapped IV for II. Mostly because its the FIRST time Rocky is terrible with his money and there actual drama to his being so terrible with it.

Also, no robot wife for Paulie.

Paulie's such a goon. He doesn't deserve a robot wife.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Paulie should have died back in 2.

Comment

• I never understood keeping that character around past that first couple of films.

But then guys like that never kick it. They just linger forever to drain everyone around them.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• His bit about "wanting to step out of his skin to be Rocky." was awwwwwwsssss

Comment

• Paulie is awful but yeah, he knows he's awful.

Going through the Naked Gun movies now.

I forgot how great Nielsen's delivery is in these.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Paulie is awful but yeah, he knows he's awful.

Going through the Naked Gun movies now.

I forgot how great Nielsen's delivery is in these.
                                He's great in the first one when he's still playing it straight, but he starts to know how funny he is in the sequels and it kills the magic for me.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X