Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't fucking wait for the bluray with all of the behind the scenes shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• CHEF

I liked it. It's thoroughly predictable from beginning to end, but it works hard to be a positive movie and give the situation a fairy tale ending for Favreau and the family and largely succeeds, so it's hard not to like it.

It's funny to watch it as an allegory of Favreau's career, though. I got the sense that he was exorcising a lot of his demons with this film.

Fun cameos from Downey, Hoffman, and Johansson. He must have called in a lot of favors to get them into this thing.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Untouchables.

First time in maybe... five years and its crazy how well it holds. One of the all-time great collaborations between art-house filmmaker and mainstream studio IP.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Everything except Drago's swan dive.

That shit belonged in Toon Town or something comparable.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also:

Touch of Evil.

First time in ten years or so.

That tracking shot still gives me the cinephile horn. No matter how terrible the simpleton at the motel is, it can't keep me from loving the every bit of the ethnic/sentient sofa roles being played by the rest of the cast.

Joe Grandi is quite possibly the greatest silver screen sleazeball to have ever lived.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Everything except Drago's swan dive.

That shit belonged in Toon Town or something comparable.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Rocky III. I need to do a shot for shot remake of the montage with Ceej.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched GOODFELLAS the other night with the wife...who had NEVER seen it from beginning to end before. What a treat!
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Rocky III. I need to do a shot for shot remake of the montage with Ceej.

Ceej must be in full clown makeup during it.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Ceej must be in full clown makeup during it.
                      Someone will mistake it for black face once it goes viral. The shit storm will make gamer gate look like an every day activity.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lesley made me rent her Annabelle this weekend. Terrible. I gave up like 40 mins in and went to play video games.

Everything that was right about The Conjuring was completely wrong about this.

Comment

• I wonder how awful Poltergeist will be. Hope Sam buys his new Malibu pad with it though.

Comment

• I still want to see it. The original is one of my favorite movies of all time. I'd enjoy to have this be like Snyder's Dawn. Good, different, and in no way takes away from the brilliant original.

Comment

• It's one of my favorites ever, but that doll is proof they have no fucking clue what made it scary.

Comment

• eh, everyone is harping on the fucking doll. That shit sells. Now if the doll is stalking the family for half the movie, you're right.

Comment

Working...
                                X