Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Wanted, loved the over the top car chases and bullet curving.... also loved seeing Angelina's ass.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• She was grossly skinny in that movie. Not hot at all. It was a shame.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No, she had great looking hips that made me just want to bend her over and grab them!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• She had nothing of the sort. Unless you like bones.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• She needs to quit movin' and eat somethin', goddammit. She looks more in-line with her Gia role now than back in the day when she actually had some goddamn curves.

I want my hot 'Pushing Tin'-era Jolie back. Time to organize a jailbreak from Auschwitz...
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Blah, Blah, Blah

Comment

• THANK YOU.

Comment

• You know it's true Scott. There is no way you can tell me that mid/late 90's Jolie is not hotter than current Jolie. She peaked with Billy Bob. All down hill after that redneck.

Comment

• Ok, I can agree but that dosent mean I wouldnt bend her over.

Comment

• Watched the Secret Life of Bees on Friday with my wife...whatever, sat through it, heartwarming but lame.

Finished the Friday the 13th catalog...watched Jason Goes to Hell and Jason X last night. 9 was decent had some great kills, but mostly it was just ridiculous. X was lame, I fell asleep shortly after the black dude got killed...I doubt I will finish it anytime soon. Happy I watched them all, now I need to finish reading the book (to return to Ari) and this week I'll see the re-boot in theatre.

Also I plan on watching Rock n Rolla tonight...and watchmen sometime this week.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Jason X is the best one in the series next to 4 and 2. Seriously.

Comment

• The first one I saw in a theater.

It was glorious/I was high/it was gloriously glorious.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I saw it at a midnight screening baked as fuck and it was one of the best times in a theater ever. Although the midnight screening for Freddy vs. Jason was better. It was like being at a circus, but a fun one.

Comment

• I don't know...it seemed really shitty to me. Maybe I was just completely exhausted. But that shit was crap. I have low expectations for the franchise, and for the most part most of them are great for what they were, low budget slasher flicks. Jason X seemed like a bad Skinemax flick without any fucking or nudity.

I understand your nostalgia factor Rob, but you may want to re-watch it. Not sure if it will hold up.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                                I don't know...it seemed really shitty to me. Maybe I was just completely exhausted. But that shit was crap. I have low expectations for the franchise, and for the most part most of them are great for what they were, low budget slasher flicks. Jason X seemed like a bad Skinemax flick without any fucking or nudity.

I understand your nostalgia factor Rob, but you may want to re-watch it. Not sure if it will hold up.

This whole quote above is full of FAIL. Seriously. Full of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X