Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into the Storm is fucking terrible. TERRIBLE.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Titanic on blu. Fucking GORGEOUS when actors are acting BUTTTTTT everything with the sweeping shots of the ship look fucking terrible. HELLO CARTOON PEOPLE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Into the Storm is fucking terrible. TERRIBLE.
        I kinda wished for a 90 mnutes of fun à la Twister, if lesser.

Too bad.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Too bad.

My review still has me being stalked by a Martin Armitage fan site. I didn't know he deserved one, much less one existing.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Too bad.
            Yeah, same. Instead it was grating, terrible, and not very interesting to watch. Matt Walsh was poorly cast, Lori from The Walking Dead was not good, the kids were lame, and the only good part (and it's only because it was so ridiculous) was the 2 redneck brothers. Especially since one was Lil' Kev on It's Always Sunny.

Comment

• NOW YOU SEE ME- this movie was enough fun to overcome my desire to punch Jesse Eisenberg is his stupid smug head. I love magic and I love heist movies so I enjoyed it quite a bit. There wasnt much of a story but all of the set pieces were entertaining and it moved at a quick pace. And, hey, more Dave Franco!

Comment

• Yeah, I dug that movie too. My Cocaine was pretty fun in that.

Comment

• The Guest. WONDERFUL
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hot Tub Time Machine 2. Not as a good as the first, but still worth a watch. Corddry was fucking hilarious.

Spoiler: ending spoilers 
                    FUCKING LOVED WHEN CUSASK SHOWED UP. Had no idea he was in this. I mean, it's only for like 30 seconds, but I dug it.

Comment

• Brainscan. Still holds up for me. Seeing this in HD was fucking weird as I rented this movie every week for months when it first hit. I had a crush on the neighbor and in HD you could see her boobs in a scene. AMAZING haha.

This is begging for a remake. BEGGING.

Comment

• TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION- I hate that stupid bait and switch where the trailers promise dinosaur robots all over the place and you only get them in 10 minutes of a three HOUR(!) movie. I liked the action well enough but it kind of felt like a DTV Transformers. the first couple movies had Name actors all over the place and this one only had four. I don't know if they're making another one but I do hope it follows Optimus and features no humans.

Comment

• Still annoyed with what they did with TJ.

Comment

• Yeah, that was bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Brainscan. Still holds up for me. Seeing this in HD was fucking weird as I rented this movie every week for months when it first hit. I had a crush on the neighbor and in HD you could see her boobs in a scene. AMAZING haha.

This is begging for a remake. BEGGING.
                              Oh wow. I remember as a kid watching the first 5 or so minutes of this constantly, back when you would get a preview of movie channels before it went all snowy and you had to pay to see the rest. I was so into the concept that I would sit and listen to the movie after it went all fuzzy and just picture everything in my head.

Finally saw the actual movie a year or two ago. Pretty surreal, to finally see what I had imagined for years and have all these memories float back but.. differently. Dug it, I mean, the concept is another glaring example of hollywood having no idea what games or virtual reality even are, but it's a fun little relic. I think with the rise of Oculus Rift and all of this VR stuff this would definitely be appropriate time to remake it.
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• we checked out that James Cameron Deep Sea Diving documentary last night. Holy hell, that guy is a fucking beast. I mean, I knew as much from all of the behind the scenes shit I've seen in regards to him on set, but I was getting anxious just watching him descend let alone actually being in that tiny ass sphere for hours. Not gonna lie, was bummed about not seeing any Abyss aliens when he hit the bottom of that trench.

Comment

Working...
                                X