Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your wife scares me.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Grave's wife is a double agent.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I was watching Jaws last week and my wife said "this is so fake and dumb. How did it scare anyone?"

Comment

• CINDERELLA

Completely charming and thoroughly entertaining in every way, shape, and form. Loved it.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt, did you go see this to get laid with the wife?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• hahaha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• She wanted to see it, I heard it was good, and we were literally walking by the theater looking for something to do and the film was starting in 15 minutes.

Fuck it, yes. You nailed it, Martin.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  She wanted to see it, I heard it was good, and we were literally walking by the theater looking for something to do and the film was starting in 15 minutes.

Fuck it, yes. You nailed it, Martin.
                  The important thing here is that you nailed her, Matt. Everything else is secondary.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Started watching WOLF OF WALL STREET this morning but it's eight years long. Man, Jordan Belfort is a real piece of shit. Scorsese and DiCaprio are killing it so I'll definitely finish watching but I doubt I'll ever need to watch it again. It's good but...is irritating the word I'm looking for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      The important thing here is that you nailed her, Matt. Everything else is secondary.
                      It IS a really, really good movie, though. I don't regret seeing it at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Started watching WOLF OF WALL STREET this morning but it's eight years long. Man, Jordan Belfort is a real piece of shit. Scorsese and DiCaprio are killing it so I'll definitely finish watching but I doubt I'll ever need to watch it again. It's good but...is irritating the word I'm looking for?
                        It feels like 90 minutes to me. That movie just goes.

Comment

• yeah. for a 3 hour flick it feels like it's over as soon as it begins.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Once I made it to the qualuude freak out I knew everything was gonna be alright.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THAT^. Laughed my ASS off.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• that whole scene absolutely KILLED in the movie theater. Non-stop laughter for about 10 minutes. I had no idea that Leo had that level of physical comedy in him.

Comment

Working...
                                X