Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHUN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Will Arnett on 30 rock is the goods. I love his character.

Death Note? That the anime with the notebook that kills?
      Yes, I check it out every so often. It's not bad, it's a nice chess match between Light and L.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I've only read the first book, it wasn't too bad though. I remember watching the trailer for the live action movie and it looking pretty fucking insane.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• If you mean Death Note? The live action movie looks terrible especially the out of place CGI. Might as well stick with the anime.

Comment

• Yep. The CG looked fucking ridiculous. I must see it.

Comment

• I hope you see it subtitled because dubbed live action foreign movies are complete nonsense.

I'm the opposite on anime, I don't mind dubbed.

Comment

• I can deal with dubbed anime, especially on Studio Ghibli films.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I've been watching Star Trek: TOS in HD on netflix all weekend. Arena is the greatness.

Comment

• Never saw any TOS in HD. Is it as distracting as I've heard?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Nah. It looked fake in non-HD. The new CG is nice.

Comment

• No, I've seen the new CG, very nice. I meant more of the cheapness of the sets and the bad makeup/eyeliner on everyone.

Comment

• The Gorn looks like a man in suit. Which it is. So yes, that kind of stuff sticks out, but doesn't detract for me.

Comment

• I meant more of badly caked on makeup, especially noticeable in close-ups. Damn you Rob I'm trying so hard to ruin this for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              I meant more of badly caked on makeup, especially noticeable in close-ups. Damn you Rob I'm trying so hard to ruin this for you!

Haha, won't work. I don't hold these in high regard. I like to watch them and think of my parents smoking a joint and watching them when they first aired. We probably made fun of the same things.

Comment

• You are great, I am great. You have my engrams.

Comment

Working...
                                X