Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me a "prequel" with Harry. That dude seemed awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Which was basically the same thing in the club.
      Which was done better in The Replacement Killers as well as Collateral.

Yet, they both lacked Kevin Nash.

I'm conflicted.

But the setpieces were all varied, even if they had the same conclusion. The action was varied enough to make them all stand apart from each other.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• To each their own. Personally, I love watching hyper-competent people do their job...assassins, dancers, boxers, whatever. When someone is the best there is at what they do and you can really watch 'em go, it's almost hypnotic to watch.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Man, I haven't seen The Replacement Killers in years. I may need to remedy that.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            I personally loved it, but I totally agree with you that I want more of The Continental. Frankly, I'd love a tv series set there.
            Same here Matt. Same here.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I'd rather re-watch Punisher: War Zone.
            You sir:

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Honestly, the hotel and all that campy wannabe cool shit reminded me too much of Boondock Saints.

And that is never a good thing.

Keanu, the casting director choices for the bit players and the stunt coordinators were on point though.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Now I just watched that TORQUE RANGERS short.

I think Joseph Kahn hasn't learned a fucking thing since that abomination, if this is the present state of his childlike mind.

Dubbing step in there with those telescopin' swords just turned me off to the whole charade.

Dawson as a bad dude is always cool though.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Future = FACE SCARS

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Now I just watched that TORQUE RANGERS short.

I think Joseph Kahn hasn't learned a fucking thing since that abomination, if this is the present state of his childlike mind.

Dubbing step in there with those telescopin' swords just turned me off to the whole charade.

Dawson as a bad dude is always cool though.
                    Detention and Torque are so fucking fun though...

Comment

• Detention was fucking terrible.

Comment

• It was retarded. But I really liked it. Can't figure why.

Comment

• That movie just left me cold and bored. I could not understand what I was missing as everyone seemed to have loved it.

Torque was ridiculous but fun.

Comment

• Motorcycle-Fu is stupid fun.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The best thing to come out of Torque was Frankie Faison on Dinner for Five, talking about the ridiculous shit he witnessed.

That movie is garbage and Joseph Kahn is akin to the junk lady from Labyrinth, collecting dumb shit to put in motion without a second thought.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                That movie is garbage and Joseph Kahn is akin to the junk lady from Labyrinth, collecting dumb shit to put in motion without a second thought.

Ok, that was funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X