Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed on Franco, and Efron was amazing too. But Rogen was shit, complete and utter shit.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• JOHN WICK

JOHN FUCKING WICK

JOHN FUCKING AWESOME FUCKING WICK

So yeah. Damned good movie.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        JOHN WICK

JOHN FUCKING WICK

I tried to tell you guys!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

JOHN WICK

JOHN FUCKING WICK

APPROPRIATE REACTION
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Need to buy that shit.

Comment

• It's a blind buy, Billy. My wife even loved it.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

It's a blind buy, Billy. My wife even loved it.
                I saw it in theaters. It might have been my favorite movie of 2014.

Comment

• Theoretically Netflix is delivering this to me tomorrow. Looking forward to puppy vengeance.

Comment

• HORNS- murder-mystery with a supernatural twist starring Harry Potter. The mystery part isn't much of a mystery but the supernatural stuff was neat. And then it gets super gory all of a sudden at the end. That gets explained when the credits roll and you see Alexandre Aja is the director.

Comment

• I did not like the book. I hated the main character, and Joe Hill writes like his dad which is to say I don't like his style.

Comment

• Yeah, Ig is a bit of a shouty jerk. I liked when he decided to start using his powers, though.

Comment

• He's a pouty whiny fuck and I wanted to beat him senseless.

Comment

• Boyhood.

Overall some weak spots (puberty...but that's just as much a reflection of my own phase as it is Mason's), but it isn't that sort of movie to begin with so discard that aside.

It's filled with some insanely close simulations of those memories you have that you never recall without some outside stimulus.

Boyhood is that stimulus for much of it. Good or bad, strange or common, if you already stuck it out for Linklater's other experiments in Waking Life (it is after all regarding a kid who hasn't forged an identity of his own) and the Before films, you'll appreciate this piece.

The people Link picked for this were nice and steady throughout, but I'd say Hawke did the lion's share of the work. Arquette was okay, but I didn't buy her yelling at her daughter after the dreaded Bill Table Flip Gate of 2006. Not authentic enough in that one HUGE moment, but that's Patty, softest fucking voice not belonging to Hooks from Police Academy. Not much she can do about that, I guess.

Anyway, catch it if you want. It flies the by, in the most annoyingly meta meaning I can conjure.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Guest.

One of the dude's from Downtown Abbey shows up on a veteran family's door claiming he knew their Chris Kyle kid.

Turns out he is Dolph from Universal Soldier.

And it is hilarious in a Hobo with a Shotgun sort of way.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Yeah, Ig is a bit of a shouty jerk. I liked when he decided to start using his powers, though.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X