Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchorman 2

Embarassing for everyone involved. As bad as the first is great. I kinda laughed at the big brawl at the end due mostly to the cameos, but besie that, ultrapoop. So glad I avoided it in theaters.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hated ANCHORMAN 2. It has a few funny bits here and there, but most of it falls really flat. I absolutely hated the big fight at the end.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Irreversible had more laughs than Anchorman 2. Fuck that movie.

the Interview up on old Canadian Netflix now so I think I know what I'll be doing later tonight..
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Anchorman 2 was so fucking bad.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            Irreversible had more laughs than Anchorman 2. Fuck that movie
            THIS
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
              Yupp just finally saw this last night and loved it. Was digging the fuck out of how vicious Keanu was.. even if he shot a guy 4 times in the chest he would still always put another one in the face to finish the job. Well shot, action was on point, some nice appearances by Dafoe, Leguizamo, McShane, even Super Shredder and the Dean of Mean Keith Jardine. Loved it.

Only gripe was I couldn't buy Theon Greyjoy as a Russian, couldn't he even attempt a Russian accent while speaking English? Reek-ed.
              Yep, pretty much all of that. My favorite part "What'd he say?"...."He said enough." Meanwhile Wick hadn't said a word. LIKE A BOSS
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Amen brother

Comment

• PERFECT
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Hated ANCHORMAN 2. It has a few funny bits here and there, but most of it falls really flat. I absolutely hated the big fight at the end.
                    Gabe Toro spoiled the big fight at the end. Was about the only thing that could muster a laugh outta me.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Interview

With Rob on this one, dug it a lot. No, not every joke hits (opening song, tiger butt stuff, Fireworks) but there was enough that did that I was giggling my way through most of the movie. Franco is totally the MVP here. So many good lines 'In my country, it's pronounced Stallone", GET THAT GOAT, "It's 2014, women are smart now".. I could go on. Loved the Eminem interview, Sook, everything with the guard who ate the gum poison, LOTR/honeypotting. Appreciated there were moments that humanized Kim and didn't just paint him as a ridiculous evil caricature.

Found the gore equal parts funny/gross out.. was actually a bit shocked that Rogen
                        Spoiler: spoils yo 
                      had several fingers bitten off

Will be watching again with the GF

Comment

• yessss.

But for the record, I fucking love everything Fireworks.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also:

"THEY'RREEEEE SOOOOO PIIIIINNKKKKKK"

My work wife and I can't stop using that line for pretty much everything now.

Comment

• NEIGHBORS- this was more mean-spirited than I was expecting. Efron was basically a sociopath. But overall it wasn't as funny as I was expecting based on the trailers. Rose Byrne was excellent, though. They need to stop using her as the straightwoman in comedies. And as I typed that I realized she's probably going to be Atherton in Feigbusters.

Comment

• Dave Franco was great in that. Also "Look I'm wearing a choker!"

Comment

• Dave Franco is the best Franco.

Comment

Working...
                                X